What if Michael Jordan came back & play in the NBA?

He would die on the court while making a fade-away shot at the buzzer AT the end of the 4th quarter. Which is what he most likely wants anyway.

He would die on the court while making a fade-away shot at the buzzer AT the end of the 4th quarter. Which is what he most likely wants anyway.

He could probably work his way back into shape to play in an all star game and win mvp like magic did in 92-93 but an 82 game season is too much of a grind for his body, I'm sure he knows it otherwise he'd still play with as competitive as he is , and people talk trash about his stint with the wizards but I don't think it tarnished his legacy at all , he was 38 on a mediocre team and still managed to score 20 a game , kobes only doing 25 a night this year

He could probably work his way back into shape to play in an all star game and win mvp like magic did in 92-93 but an 82 game season is too much of a grind for his body, I'm sure he knows it otherwise he'd still play with as competitive as he is , and people talk trash about his stint with the wizards but I don't think it tarnished his legacy at all , he was 38 on a mediocre team and still managed to score 20 a game , kobes only doing 25 a night this year

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Kobe would dunk on him and the Lakers would beat his team
laugh.gif

jordan_kobe_195.jpg

Kobe wishes he can do what mike did from ages 35-till now on the court. Kobe got two more years left in him

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Kobe would dunk on him and the Lakers would beat his team
laugh.gif

jordan_kobe_195.jpg

Kobe wishes he can do what mike did from ages 35-till now on the court. Kobe got two more years left in him

Originally Posted by all19mjs

lol at your screenname
been on NT since the 19s huh?

Originally Posted by all19mjs

lol at your screenname
been on NT since the 19s huh?

You all realize that the reason he can't quit is the same reason that made him the greatest ever, right?

Nonetheless, I highly doubt he will come back again. Realistically, he'd have to come back to a team with a lot of great players since he's going to be pretty much feature his jumper exclusively (he still had a little athleticism with the W's)... but he couldn't attempt to be "the man" again (and I believe that he recognizes that at his age now). I don't think he's willing to do that, though, as is evident by of his "I'm a competitor" quotes in even this short little movie.

Even if he did come back again though... it's just another example of why he's the greatest. He can't quit. I think GottaBdaShoes is right... if MJ could have his wish, he would die competing at his highest level (and of course, he would want to win... but he'd die trying).

You all realize that the reason he can't quit is the same reason that made him the greatest ever, right?

Nonetheless, I highly doubt he will come back again. Realistically, he'd have to come back to a team with a lot of great players since he's going to be pretty much feature his jumper exclusively (he still had a little athleticism with the W's)... but he couldn't attempt to be "the man" again (and I believe that he recognizes that at his age now). I don't think he's willing to do that, though, as is evident by of his "I'm a competitor" quotes in even this short little movie.

Even if he did come back again though... it's just another example of why he's the greatest. He can't quit. I think GottaBdaShoes is right... if MJ could have his wish, he would die competing at his highest level (and of course, he would want to win... but he'd die trying).

if jordan came back today...

(-)
defensive liability
couldnt run or jump anymore
would average, at the very most, 10ppg.

(+)
would still be better than john starks.

if jordan came back today...

(-)
defensive liability
couldnt run or jump anymore
would average, at the very most, 10ppg.

(+)
would still be better than john starks.

i dont think he has the desire to come back....
eyes.gif

6 championships.... so many scoring tittles and MVP's . I think we will see Jordan back in the NBA with his Son Marcus Jordan .....

i dont think he has the desire to come back....
eyes.gif

6 championships.... so many scoring tittles and MVP's . I think we will see Jordan back in the NBA with his Son Marcus Jordan .....

I wish MJ could have played for ever. Basketball was never the same for me after he retired. But he's too old now and if he came back it wouldn't be pretty. Id still watch all the games.

I wish MJ could have played for ever. Basketball was never the same for me after he retired. But he's too old now and if he came back it wouldn't be pretty. Id still watch all the games.

Back
Top Bottom