What the f?

NT...I was chillen with my brother in the living room...and I kept trying to change the satellite channels the TV would turn off....I turned it on and it happened again. And Again. I was like f So I gave it to my brother and said "maybe I'm cursed." And we laughed...We were watching for a koo minute and he hands it to me so I could change the channel and it turns off...I'm like ??...And my brother is like maybe it doesnt like you...and I was like "I dont giva f...He's a control..Im a human...I have sex...he doesnt...HAHAHA!" and my brother laughs...and then at the top left corners I saw the numbers 666 like if was trying to change it to that chaannnel../.what just happend???

NT...I was chillen with my brother in the living room...and I kept trying to change the satellite channels the TV would turn off....I turned it on and it happened again. And Again. I was like f So I gave it to my brother and said "maybe I'm cursed." And we laughed...We were watching for a koo minute and he hands it to me so I could change the channel and it turns off...I'm like ??...And my brother is like maybe it doesnt like you...and I was like "I dont giva f...He's a control..Im a human...I have sex...he doesnt...HAHAHA!" and my brother laughs...and then at the top left corners I saw the numbers 666 like if was trying to change it to that chaannnel../.what just happend???

ikXKZm.gif

to answer your question before u get banned.. do u have verizon fios? cuz there's an official verizon iphone app that lets you change the channels, etc. your bro or someone in the house was messing with u. it works through wifi and can be controlled anywhere in the house

to answer your question before u get banned.. do u have verizon fios? cuz there's an official verizon iphone app that lets you change the channels, etc. your bro or someone in the house was messing with u. it works through wifi and can be controlled anywhere in the house

Back
Top Bottom