Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Why do some people bend the brim of their fitteds. That @%*@ looks so wack
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
flat brims so played like keeping stickers on your hat

most people like they hats like the baseball player
that bent brim looked turrrrrrible...ESPECIALLY when they keep da big sticker on em
roll.gif
laugh.gif

curve brim>flat brims  you clowns be looking real lame with your iron board brims with stickers on it
yo, but no one believes you though
laugh.gif

6.jpg

>>>

DSC00284.JPG

I really hope you're joking about this aeropostale stuff tho ninja. Like I've never even seen someone white wearing aero.

These spanish and black dudes from the hood must really be $!+@%+ in the head if they think they're doing it.

I really hope you're joking about this aeropostale stuff tho ninja. Like I've never even seen someone white wearing aero.

These spanish and black dudes from the hood must really be $!+@%+ in the head if they think they're doing it.

Ninjahood stay lost tho.

and to dude talkin that cali $#@! you sound like a clown

NY cats started that fitted clothes $#@! don't get it twisted

ofcourse them goon _s pants look baggy them $#@!s is past they knee caps
laugh.gif

Cali dudes look like fake $#@ harlem cats when chicken noodle soup came out
laugh.gif

Ninjahood stay lost tho.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Gots to love my city. Only place where people would argue who is the freshest or flyest and care.

You go to any other state and people dress like crank.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Gots to love my city. Only place where people would argue who is the freshest or flyest and care.

You go to any other state and people dress like crank.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Yuuup NY takes an L for this and the fruity diamond belts
roll.gif
roll.gif
naw b...thats STRICTLY bronx & harlem
laugh.gif

da heightz dont claim none of that #*+% boy stuff

and to brooklyn's credit, they're so far back wit their fashion this wave hasn't even hit em yet.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Like 90% of the heights ain't wearing them xs shirts with slippers and robin hats.
laugh.gif

das only da super dominican papi shampoo hicks that do that

at least we dont look like we just got molested by fleece johnson when we step out on da scene...

45226_589797030408_54702170_33131674_3758714_n.jpg

these are your typical heightz inhabitants....latest nikes/jordans, aero shirts, levis, tru, robin jeans, and fitteds, robin truckers...

NO ONE sags like that up here
laugh.gif

once you hit that 207 bridge to fordham or past 155 street in broadway all bets is off though
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and ya harlem BX dudes stay wondering why da dominican mamis up in da heightz stay givin ya da #curve

I step away for a few days and I come back to Ninja %*@%%+* on the bronx while praising that trash up there?

Dudes still puttin shirts over their phone clips?

My son got a %%+#%@ trucker lookin hat with red wings....RED WINGS
If I paid full price for everybodys tee shirt in that pic, I dont even know what they would do with those $18.50
Dude with the Aquas - Are his Dickies long shorts or short pants?
The freshest person in that pic is that little kid...and homie is wearing JORTS.

I aint even going to touch your praising of Aeropostale.
i can't even find Aeropostale on a map b...stop it 5
laugh.gif

i MERELY contrasted that da garden variety heightz inhabitants don't dress anything like a harlem dude as far as saggin, or certain fits.

do I think its fresh? no...is it better then rockin lady gaga inspired glitter cowboy belts though from fordham road? u damn right it is
laugh.gif

Spanish dudes still rockin braids?
you know damn well light skinned hispanics ain't NEVER letting that go...gets da girls
embarassed.gif
and da black girls
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Yuuup NY takes an L for this and the fruity diamond belts
roll.gif
roll.gif
naw b...thats STRICTLY bronx & harlem
laugh.gif

da heightz dont claim none of that #*+% boy stuff

and to brooklyn's credit, they're so far back wit their fashion this wave hasn't even hit em yet.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Like 90% of the heights ain't wearing them xs shirts with slippers and robin hats.
laugh.gif

das only da super dominican papi shampoo hicks that do that

at least we dont look like we just got molested by fleece johnson when we step out on da scene...

45226_589797030408_54702170_33131674_3758714_n.jpg

these are your typical heightz inhabitants....latest nikes/jordans, aero shirts, levis, tru, robin jeans, and fitteds, robin truckers...

NO ONE sags like that up here
laugh.gif

once you hit that 207 bridge to fordham or past 155 street in broadway all bets is off though
roll.gif
laugh.gif

and ya harlem BX dudes stay wondering why da dominican mamis up in da heightz stay givin ya da #curve

I step away for a few days and I come back to Ninja %*@%%+* on the bronx while praising that trash up there?

Dudes still puttin shirts over their phone clips?

My son got a %%+#%@ trucker lookin hat with red wings....RED WINGS
If I paid full price for everybodys tee shirt in that pic, I dont even know what they would do with those $18.50
Dude with the Aquas - Are his Dickies long shorts or short pants?
The freshest person in that pic is that little kid...and homie is wearing JORTS.

I aint even going to touch your praising of Aeropostale.
i can't even find Aeropostale on a map b...stop it 5
laugh.gif

i MERELY contrasted that da garden variety heightz inhabitants don't dress anything like a harlem dude as far as saggin, or certain fits.

do I think its fresh? no...is it better then rockin lady gaga inspired glitter cowboy belts though from fordham road? u damn right it is
laugh.gif

Spanish dudes still rockin braids?
you know damn well light skinned hispanics ain't NEVER letting that go...gets da girls
embarassed.gif
and da black girls
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Ninjahood stay lost tho.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word and always acting like he some NY fashion aficiadado.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Ninjahood stay lost tho.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word and always acting like he some NY fashion aficiadado.

Why are dudes so concerned about NY, yall know we win every time........ i've seen the corniest dudes from Ny leave and live like hugh hef

Why are dudes so concerned about NY, yall know we win every time........ i've seen the corniest dudes from Ny leave and live like hugh hef

and i dunno where i said i was ishhin on da bronx, but facts are facts...da farther ya get from fordham and 3rd ave, da worse ya dress...

nobody scrapin da barrel though like a BK dude though....ya made strides over da years, but...

9998%24IMG_2214.jpg

9998%24IMG_2110.jpg

9998%24IMG_2056.jpg

9998%24IMG_1989.jpg

9998%24IMG_1980.jpg

yeah.....
laugh.gif

dont even let me unleash what cats look like in da brooklyn infested thursday night in webstar hall lookin like.....
laugh.gif

and i dunno where i said i was ishhin on da bronx, but facts are facts...da farther ya get from fordham and 3rd ave, da worse ya dress...

nobody scrapin da barrel though like a BK dude though....ya made strides over da years, but...

9998%24IMG_2214.jpg

9998%24IMG_2110.jpg

9998%24IMG_2056.jpg

9998%24IMG_1989.jpg

9998%24IMG_1980.jpg

yeah.....
laugh.gif

dont even let me unleash what cats look like in da brooklyn infested thursday night in webstar hall lookin like.....
laugh.gif

I dont care how "fly" dudes think they are but if they lookin like your favorite underground rapper I dont want to hear nothin about fashion from that individual.
This goes across the 5 boroughs.

Lets be serious though a dude in the heights considers himself to be "fresh" if he looks like a drug dealer.
Again, I want no parts of fashion talk from said individual.
Cant front. BK does have some of the grimiest dressed dudes I ever seen in my life.

I dont care how "fly" dudes think they are but if they lookin like your favorite underground rapper I dont want to hear nothin about fashion from that individual.

Lets be serious though a dude in the heights considers himself to be "fresh" if he looks like a drug dealer.
Cant front. BK does have some of the grimiest dressed dudes I ever seen in my life.

Yeah, but you can go anywhere in NYC and find dudes dressed like that 

Yeah, but you can go anywhere in NYC and find dudes dressed like that 

laugh.gif

They're bummy dudes in every borough..i'll tell you this though..i'd rather wear a white t and levis daily than dress like one of those corn balls in the dressing better thread.

laugh.gif

They're bummy dudes in every borough..i'll tell you this though..i'd rather wear a white t and levis daily than dress like one of those corn balls in the dressing better thread.

Back
Top Bottom