What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Smh at dudes arguing over this. At the end of the day every borough is going to have some people who can dress and those who can not, as simple as that. 

Originally Posted by Kiiing

roll.gif
I'm from Brooklyn but I don't dress anything like that

Smh at dudes arguing over this. At the end of the day every borough is going to have some people who can dress and those who can not, as simple as that. 

smh i still be seeing dudes rocking 8 ball jackets and asolo's in Brooklyn and Queens tho smh Bronx and Uptown> every where else

smh i still be seeing dudes rocking 8 ball jackets and asolo's in Brooklyn and Queens tho smh Bronx and Uptown> every where else

Originally Posted by Diego

Lets be serious though a dude in the heights considers himself to be "fresh" if he looks like a drug dealer.
Again, I want no parts of fashion talk from said individual.
you gotta keep it funky though, drug dealers set da trends and rappers & da public follow suit....everything a rapper's ever had a hand in makin it pop definitely

was street derived 80% of da time...

all da slim/tight fittin clothes that jim jones helped popularized da papi's from uptown were BEEN doin...it was funny when da jersey era was poppin, you'd have SUCH a contrast

in my neighborhood...da hispanics who dressed head to toe in diesel and armani and then you have waves of 20-30 something year olds lookin like da NBA/NFL/MLB draft..

of course their was overlap...(hicks rockin kids jersey so they can be small, and what we know now as cats saggin skinny jeans)...

Originally Posted by Diego

Lets be serious though a dude in the heights considers himself to be "fresh" if he looks like a drug dealer.
Again, I want no parts of fashion talk from said individual.
you gotta keep it funky though, drug dealers set da trends and rappers & da public follow suit....everything a rapper's ever had a hand in makin it pop definitely

was street derived 80% of da time...

all da slim/tight fittin clothes that jim jones helped popularized da papi's from uptown were BEEN doin...it was funny when da jersey era was poppin, you'd have SUCH a contrast

in my neighborhood...da hispanics who dressed head to toe in diesel and armani and then you have waves of 20-30 something year olds lookin like da NBA/NFL/MLB draft..

of course their was overlap...(hicks rockin kids jersey so they can be small, and what we know now as cats saggin skinny jeans)...

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

laugh.gif

yeah im stickin with this.

uptown & da bronx (around fordham & 3rd ave) > da rest of NY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> da rest of da US

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

laugh.gif

yeah im stickin with this.

uptown & da bronx (around fordham & 3rd ave) > da rest of NY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> da rest of da US

laugh.gif
my man took the worst pics of BK n's and posted it

EVERY CITY and borough has their share of "thinkin they doin it" type dudes.

those dudes in the first pic fit in that category. Most BK cats get fly.
laugh.gif
Idk where those vagabonds came from.

I cant even believe I indulged in this argument. I guess I saw BK's name gettin dragged in the mud

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

thuggings.jpg

?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son i know all these kids they from fort green thats the liquor store on the corner of park and adelphia in brooklyn

pimp.gif
they swaggig

laugh.gif
my man took the worst pics of BK n's and posted it

EVERY CITY and borough has their share of "thinkin they doin it" type dudes.

those dudes in the first pic fit in that category. Most BK cats get fly.
laugh.gif
Idk where those vagabonds came from.

I cant even believe I indulged in this argument. I guess I saw BK's name gettin dragged in the mud

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

thuggings.jpg

?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son i know all these kids they from fort green thats the liquor store on the corner of park and adelphia in brooklyn

pimp.gif
they swaggig

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

deadass. I've never heard anyone in another country feening to go to cali. On some "omg i must make it out to cali tip"

Everywhere I've been outside of Ny (even in usa) people always list NY as their #1 place to visit.
This depends on which part of the world you go to. I've been to pretty much every major Asian country and the population that wants to visit the US  ALWAYS mention California. To them thats paradise. On the other hand when I went to countries like the UK, Munich, etc they were on NYC's nuts

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

deadass. I've never heard anyone in another country feening to go to cali. On some "omg i must make it out to cali tip"

Everywhere I've been outside of Ny (even in usa) people always list NY as their #1 place to visit.
This depends on which part of the world you go to. I've been to pretty much every major Asian country and the population that wants to visit the US  ALWAYS mention California. To them thats paradise. On the other hand when I went to countries like the UK, Munich, etc they were on NYC's nuts

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Why do some people bend the brim of their fitteds. That @%*@ looks so wack
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
flat brims so played like keeping stickers on your hat

most people like they hats like the baseball player
that bent brim looked turrrrrrible...ESPECIALLY when they keep da big sticker on em
roll.gif
laugh.gif

curve brim>flat brims  you clowns be looking real lame with your iron board brims with stickers on it
yo, but no one believes you though
laugh.gif

>>>

DSC00284.JPG

Ok you pick someone who really bend their brim i said curve not bent none of that nasty  Spanish Bronx %!@

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Why do some people bend the brim of their fitteds. That @%*@ looks so wack
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
flat brims so played like keeping stickers on your hat

most people like they hats like the baseball player
that bent brim looked turrrrrrible...ESPECIALLY when they keep da big sticker on em
roll.gif
laugh.gif

curve brim>flat brims  you clowns be looking real lame with your iron board brims with stickers on it
yo, but no one believes you though
laugh.gif

>>>

DSC00284.JPG

Ok you pick someone who really bend their brim i said curve not bent none of that nasty  Spanish Bronx %!@

Man Bk n's cannot dress at all..In my lifetime I've only seen or known of a FEW ppl from there that can actually dress.  Even rappers from bk, Fab for example, cant dress..Dude be havin Louis V, Gucci, etc but CANNOT put a decent outfit together to save his life.

Man Bk n's cannot dress at all..In my lifetime I've only seen or known of a FEW ppl from there that can actually dress.  Even rappers from bk, Fab for example, cant dress..Dude be havin Louis V, Gucci, etc but CANNOT put a decent outfit together to save his life.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I'm bK all day and i'am 100 percent sure that you ain't dressing better than a pimp like I. Dressing is all about situational awareness. Don't let a few corner hustlers portray the rest of us

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I'm bK all day and i'am 100 percent sure that you ain't dressing better than a pimp like I. Dressing is all about situational awareness. Don't let a few corner hustlers portray the rest of us

Back
Top Bottom