What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Typical NYC hood wear: (and this goes for ALL 5 BOROS)

o_Ugg_Kids_1.jpg

187truereligion.jpg

special+rugby.png

penfield1003.jpg

Not a fan of Ugg Boots or TRs but that's way better than those bright @#$ puffy jackets. I'd rock the bottom jackets and the rugby 
pimp.gif

o_Ugg_Kids_1.jpg

187truereligion.jpg

special+rugby.png

penfield1003.jpg

Not a fan of Ugg Boots or TRs but that's way better than those bright @#$ puffy jackets. I'd rock the bottom jackets and the rugby 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

To all the dudes who not from NY and want to know how the typical "fly cat" dress that's from the "hood"

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Then again Cali hood dudes are still rocking equally ugly @#$%... like the cholos who rock size 42x36 Levis 501s when they're 5'4 130 
laugh.gif
 or the black dudes who still think Gino Green+Red Monkeys+Creative Rec shoes are fresh

nawlinsjunkie
Originally my brother's account, dude is a @#$@$% lil wayne stan to the fullest. too lazy to make a new SN
no prob man
laugh.gif

To all the dudes who not from NY and want to know how the typical "fly cat" dress that's from the "hood"

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Then again Cali hood dudes are still rocking equally ugly @#$%... like the cholos who rock size 42x36 Levis 501s when they're 5'4 130 
laugh.gif
 or the black dudes who still think Gino Green+Red Monkeys+Creative Rec shoes are fresh

nawlinsjunkie
Originally my brother's account, dude is a @#$@$% lil wayne stan to the fullest. too lazy to make a new SN
no prob man
laugh.gif

i rock with ninjahood but like i said before this _ stay out of the loop always talkin out of his #@@
laugh.gif

i rock with ninjahood but like i said before this _ stay out of the loop always talkin out of his #@@
laugh.gif

SHOOT bx fresh
smile.gif
i like hood fresh some times. cargo pants acg's timbs penfield jacket bb's to me are old but the real real ones sitting right on the prada's woooooooohhoooooo i miss ny.. 'FLAME JACKET' harlem and bronx and the hieghtz is the most waviest HOOD dressing wise. IMO bb's saggin young bosses on decc im sorry i had to do it free yoppy. LMAOOO

I don't know why NinjaHood is ishing on the rest of the Bronx... Cats in/near Gun Hill, Dyer ave, Eastchester, Co Op, and even Mt. Vernon dress way cleaner then a bum looking ninja near Fordham and 3rd.. On no Hipster !%# just clean fits, lined up, crispy looking brothas scooping up any chick in any borough.

BX all day!

SHOOT bx fresh
smile.gif
i like hood fresh some times. cargo pants acg's timbs penfield jacket bb's to me are old but the real real ones sitting right on the prada's woooooooohhoooooo i miss ny.. 'FLAME JACKET' harlem and bronx and the hieghtz is the most waviest HOOD dressing wise. IMO bb's saggin young bosses on decc im sorry i had to do it free yoppy. LMAOOO

I don't know why NinjaHood is ishing on the rest of the Bronx... Cats in/near Gun Hill, Dyer ave, Eastchester, Co Op, and even Mt. Vernon dress way cleaner then a bum looking ninja near Fordham and 3rd.. On no Hipster !%# just clean fits, lined up, crispy looking brothas scooping up any chick in any borough.

BX all day!

o_Ugg_Kids_1.jpg

men wear these?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
i just bought these for my girl last month, real talk.

roll.gif
at the interboro shots being fired in here. pure comedy. but queens > *

(although i can see how bk has a higher standard of fashion. a lot hipsters down with bk and believe it or not a lot of out of towners/college grads who are lookin to move to ny, hit up bk if not manhattan.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Typical Harlem or BX dude
163168_147197795333581_100001300833297_240111_6423872_n.jpg
you KNOW son is waitin for these

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture.jpg

and thinkin.............

48-Max-B-Wave.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
them foams is a cop, that jacket is not but i see what they did thurr releasing that jacket
roll.gif
and these will be the same fools trying to dip on cops at night time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Typical Harlem or BX dude
163168_147197795333581_100001300833297_240111_6423872_n.jpg
you KNOW son is waitin for these

nike-air-foamposite-pro-electric-green-fit-picture.jpg

and thinkin.............

48-Max-B-Wave.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
them foams is a cop, that jacket is not but i see what they did thurr releasing that jacket
roll.gif
and these will be the same fools trying to dip on cops at night time.

Back
Top Bottom