What type of hair do you have, NT?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

NAPS
grin.gif
...looking like Kunta fresh out the boat

kunta-kinte.jpg

I used to have long (shoulder length) brushed, semi-straight but thick hair. Had to cut it.
tired.gif

that looks like an Nter...son that used to have the ed hardy avy before he got banned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

I stopped relaxing my hair like 3 yrs ago. I have like three different hair textures in my head
laugh.gif

I would say mostly kinky with some curls. My hair is real thick too.
Pics of your hair?
laugh.gif

I was forced as a child to relax my hair until I told mother "no mas", So it hasn't been relaxed a good 6 or 7 years. My hair is still all overthe place. It's grown dramatically since I stopped. She still nags me though.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I stopped relaxing my hair like 3 yrs ago. I have like three different hair textures in my head
laugh.gif

I would say mostly kinky with some curls. My hair is real thick too.
Pics of your hair?
laugh.gif

I was forced as a child to relax my hair until I told mother "no mas", So it hasn't been relaxed a good 6 or 7 years. My hair is still all over the place. It's grown dramatically since I stopped. She still nags me though.
eyes.gif

My mom relaxed mine when I was like five! I had long, thick hair too. However, when I turned 15 it started thinning.
So I stopped and grew it out. Do you know what texture your hair is "chart-wise"?
laugh.gif

I'm going to go based off when it's washed(
laugh.gif
), and say that it's a bit on the curly side.
When it air drys, it's both "kinky" and curly, but more curly.

I have pretty long hair...

Normally keep it braided but when it's out its pretty wild...

The top is kinda straight but the rest of it is curly....

It is very thick also...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I always wondered if this is like animal shampoo?

I know girls with pretty bad hair that use it.

But at the same time I saw it being used on Animal Planet on some dog show and I've seen it on shelves at Petco.

nerd.gif

p-29427-39502-shampoo.jpg

What is supposed to be so good about the Mane N Tale?
It sucks i tried it's supposed to make your hair grow.
eyes.gif

But is meant for humans or animals?

The only thing I really know that promotes hair growth is eating a good amount of protein.

I been on supplements cause I been lifting and my hair has been growing like crazy. Almost twice as fast as usual.
eek.gif

But is meant for humans or animals?

The only thing I really know that promotes hair growth is eating a good amount of protein.

I been on supplements cause I been lifting and my hair has been growing like crazy. Almost twice as fast as usual.
eek.gif
Humans
laugh.gif
. It was originally made just for horses, but theymade a formula for us due to the results they saw on the horses.Everyone i know that's tried it says it sucks plus it smells like play-doh.
sick.gif
What i used and actually worked was biotin.

Originally Posted by tonton32

Like this?
1120603264_bd6cd1b0fb.jpg

I LOVE girls with hair like this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Even with females who's faces that aren't all that, like Teyana Taylor or Traci Ellis Ross...I'd still holla at cause they got thiskinda hair.

And I have before.

It's just sexy as hell.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom