What was the longest time you spent playing on your gaming system?

I remember my cousin spent a whole day, yes 24 hours, playing Paper Mario on Nintendo 64
laugh.gif

i think 8 is my max but i felt terrible afterwards. like my body was rotting from lack of exercise.

i think 8 is my max but i felt terrible afterwards. like my body was rotting from lack of exercise.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

in my CS days.. i think the longest i played was a little over 10 hrs. eyes/head was killing me towards the end.

was too addictive to stop playing tho, especially against friends.

Basically man.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

in my CS days.. i think the longest i played was a little over 10 hrs. eyes/head was killing me towards the end.

was too addictive to stop playing tho, especially against friends.

Basically man.

I don't know, I think I racked up 13 hours playing Dragon Age one day.

I don't know, I think I racked up 13 hours playing Dragon Age one day.

Probably the whole day... back when I played computer games like RTS games like age of empires, WC3 and RPG's like NWN. Also I used to be obsessed with Halo: Combat Evolved for xbox. I played that day & night doing all the tricks and glitches and then played online with Xboxconnect before xbox live.

that !!$@ got me fat hahaha having KFC and McDonalds on deck ready to eat lol

Probably the whole day... back when I played computer games like RTS games like age of empires, WC3 and RPG's like NWN. Also I used to be obsessed with Halo: Combat Evolved for xbox. I played that day & night doing all the tricks and glitches and then played online with Xboxconnect before xbox live.

that !!$@ got me fat hahaha having KFC and McDonalds on deck ready to eat lol

Back
Top Bottom