What was the longest time you spent playing on your gaming system?

If you don't pay attention when playing mw2, the whole night will go by
30t6p3b.gif
2k11 too

In the last 5 years? Probably Madden for a couple hours. When I was younger, easily 10+ hours. There were some days where my friends would come over early and we'd literally play Goldeneye for the entire day. I've pulled off some 10+ hour marathons playing FF games too that I wanted to beat when I rented so I didn't have to buy them.

In the last 5 years? Probably Madden for a couple hours. When I was younger, easily 10+ hours. There were some days where my friends would come over early and we'd literally play Goldeneye for the entire day. I've pulled off some 10+ hour marathons playing FF games too that I wanted to beat when I rented so I didn't have to buy them.

I remember playing mw2 from like 5pm all the way until the next morning one day this summer.

It was with Mayor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I remember playing mw2 from like 5pm all the way until the next morning one day this summer.

It was with Mayor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

It was with Mayor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Remember when me, you, Adri and Clutch were up till like 9am?
laugh.gif

It was with Mayor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Final Fantasy Vii when i dropped i copped a bootleg nyko memory card and it wouldnt save unless i got to the world map so id have to play all day
just to save

Final Fantasy Vii when i dropped i copped a bootleg nyko memory card and it wouldnt save unless i got to the world map so id have to play all day
just to save

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It was with Mayor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
good times

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It was with Mayor
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
good times

Originally Posted by biff lawson

just to save
Wasted a lot of hours playing RPG's.

That and GTA San Andreas

Originally Posted by biff lawson

just to save
Wasted a lot of hours playing RPG's.

That and GTA San Andreas

i'm gonna sound old school but I remember playing all day on Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES....i can't remember exactly how long (somewhere between 8 to 10 hours) but it was definitely the longest I've ever played a game 
laugh.gif

i'm gonna sound old school but I remember playing all day on Super Mario Bros 3 for the NES....i can't remember exactly how long (somewhere between 8 to 10 hours) but it was definitely the longest I've ever played a game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxSwoosh713

Endurance races on Gran Turismo 4
'nuff said.

Gran Turismo had a couple of 24 hour races, that actually took 24 hours to complete.

i did them both without using the B-Spec driver.

Back
Top Bottom