What was your first day of High School like?

The Nelly thread got me reminiscing. What was your first day like?

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?
- What did you listen to on your way to school?
- Who did you kick it with?
- What did you do after school?

For me:

- I hoped on the bus that morning
- Rocked a fresh pair of all white AF1's with a vokal t-shirt. Vokal wasn't sold everywhere when it first came out, so I had the exclusive gear. Killing em on the first day. Older kids on the bus were like "damn where he get that?". Had me geeked like :nthat: :D
- Was bumping the clipse lord willin, paused it to hear what the kids had to say.
- Kicked it with a lot of my crew from middle school and kids i met over the summer. this new kid sat with us, and i started clowning him quickly cause he was trying to hard. Ended up pretty much bullying the kid over the rest of the school year, but he handled like a champ.
- Went home, watched Arthur, and took a nap. :smokin

Overall it was a good day, and set me up to move through hs like a champ.

You owned up to bullying someone on your first day of HS. Congrats, you're officially an *******.

- How did you get there?
I started HS when I was 13, so I probably skated.

- What did you wear?
My Nuggets Jersey, probably. The same one from that Cribs episode with the Ying Yang Twins. I was doing it.

Probably Linkin Park. :rofl:

No one, really. I skipped 8th grade and went from 7th to 9th. I didn't even know I was going to HS until the end of 7th grade, and it didnt really hit me that i was in HS until i got to the front door. (My mom did absolutely nothing to prepare me.)

The only person i think i even talked to was my cousin, since he was literally the only person I knew going in.

Through a series of coincidences, I ended up kissing an 18-year old junior girl and smoking my first cigarette. :lol:

How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

I'm from the country its 20miles to school a broths rode the bus.

A jerry rice jersey (raiders) and some addidas Tim Duncan's.

The rest of the questions are irrelevant. Who in the hell would remember that crap? Like seriously.

I went to Junior High then Highschool, so my first day I was a 10th grader.

Fight on mainstreet, at first it was two dudes, then it was two dudes and four girls, battle royale style. So much crazyness. Then I see this kid I had went to Junior High with start kicking this girl in the head...he wasn't a part of the fight. Got broken up, mace was sprayed.

all i can remember was that i got lost looking for spanish class late in the day....and i almost twisted my ankle in PE tryin to run in k swiss shoes

How did you get there?
Took the bus. Sat next to this thick jawn that friend zoned me. She only like thugs :smh:

-What did you wear?
Ecko jean shorts, white ecko t-shirt with the red rhino, grey/red air max trainers

What did you listen to on your way to school?
nothing. talked to people on the bus

Who did you kick it with?
This kid who was on my little league baseball team. He was the only person I knew at the school. He was lame and we parted ways quickly lol.

What did you do after school?
Took the bus back home

- How did you get there? Mom dropped me off I missed registration earlier that week so she dropped me off to finish paperwork
- What did you wear? Red Hawaiian shirt(was in back then :lol:) with khaki colored jeans and these white/red I wanna say uptempos
- What did you listen to on your way to school? Don't remember
- Who did you kick it with? My patnas from middle school Jerry and Julius
- What did you do after school? Go check out football practice and get a bunch of females numbers.

-How did you get there

bus

-What did you wear? 

white tee, black cargos, AF1 mid ( pretty much the same thing ever black person from my school wore)

-What did you listen to on your way to school?

TI, 50 Cent ,Lil Wayne

-Who did you kick it with?

my boys i grew up with and I was going to football conditioning and camp all summer i knew all the upperclassmen football players

-What did you do after school?

went to football practice, went to McDonald's then watched 106 and park (did that every day )

Lets see

I woke up that morning after having a 5 some with perfect 10s. As i left my bed one of them was still riding me

I dont brush my teeth because my teeth clean themselves. I consumed raw whey powder and left my house

I hovered to my car because the ground is afraid of the force that my calves exert. Hoped in my beamer and drove to school in 4.3 seconds

As i hover to the front door I was greeted by several dime pieces who wanted to partake in a little group action

With the force of 10,000 manlets with the facial aesthetics of the great zyzz, i released 300 gallons of my baby batter. This enough would feed 3rd world countries across the world

Every class i had that day was the same. Me being the only guy in the room being surrounded by dime pieces. I then released several more gallons of my baby batter

This was of course done while wearing my michael Vick jersey with official Michael jordan boot cut jeans. My outfit was completed by wearing my Olympic 7s

After school i hovered back to my car and made the 2.6 second drice home. All while the girl from the morning was still riding

And that was my first day

Damn somebody help me figure out what shoe it was
I wanna say it had full length Nike air
Was low
They had a million colors
Was leather but had patent leather colorways too
The "mid" had a strap
It was a bball shoe

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

Got there by bus
NFL ravens hood, jeans and Nike sbs
, I think 50 cent,
Kicked it with No one cause i knew no one
Went home and fapped

I still have my Student ID too

My first day of high school wasn't memorable since I went to a secondary school and had already been going to the same school just as a middle schooler

- How did you get there?

Took the bus

- What did you wear?

TS Lightswitch Gil II Zero, polo, and cargo shorts

Whatever the bus driver was playing 
laugh.gif

Same friends I had back in middle school plus some guys I met over the summer through football practice

Football practice and homework

How did you get there?

Good ol public transportation

What did you wear?

I only remember what I had on my feet which was a pair of ZK1's

What did you listen to?

Nothing.

Who did you kick it with?

No one because I knew almost no one and the people I did know I wanted nothing to do with.

What did you do after school?

Went home some super complicated way instead of just going back the way I came and it took me forever.

I remember I didn't even stay the whole day my 1st day. I left after like 2 hours to go take a physical so I could play football, came back right before practice started. :lol:

- How did you get there?
public transit bus

- What did you wear?
white/red ecko shirt x ecko jeans x white af1 lows

most likely chopper city in the ghetto or guerilla warfare

crew from middle school

football practice

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

I have absolutely no idea. It was 2003. How do you remember?

Odds are that I was coming from early morning band practice, wore American Eagle jeans with a polo and my all-white Reebok Questions, jammed to a burned CD with Tupac/Beastie Boys and then went to football practice afterwards.

Later that year, a junior handed me a burned CD of College Dropout and said "just take this home. Listen to it, trust me" popped it in my boom box and was like :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

it is easy to remember by association for because of the heat i was breakin necks wit - and how i saved that pair for many years

-School Bus.
-White Nautica T-shirt, baggy jorts, and sky blue And 1 Tochillins.
View media item 865605
-I never owned a disc-man until my sophomore year.
-Some old buddies of mine from elementary school.
-Football practice

Last edited:

I rode the bus.
I had on a the replica St. Louis cardinals jersey, jorts, and high top red/white dunks that no one else had. My waves were spinning like a young mike bivins.

Went to a private school
My hair was long enough to where it was touching my collar (which is against the rules)
So the dean made me walk to SuperCuts :stoneface:

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

For me:

- I hoped on the bus that morning
- Rocked a fresh pair of all white AF1's with a vokal t-shirt. Vokal wasn't sold everywhere when it first came out, so I had the exclusive gear. Killing em on the first day. Older kids on the bus were like "damn where he get that?". Had me geeked like :nthat: :D
- Was bumping the clipse lord willin, paused it to hear what the kids had to say.
- Kicked it with a lot of my crew from middle school and kids i met over the summer. this new kid sat with us, and i started clowning him quickly cause he was trying to hard. Ended up pretty much bullying the kid over the rest of the school year, but he handled like a champ.
- Went home, watched Arthur, and took a nap. :smokin

Overall it was a good day, and set me up to move through hs like a champ.
All that to end it with Arthur. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom