What was your first day of High School like?

- How did you get there?

i got a ride 3/4 of the way to school.

- What did you wear?

i wore a pair of chucks and a fresh white tee. the jordans didnt come out until tuesday. so i did like everyone else did and cut class the 2nd day to get them.

- What did you listen to on your way to school?

the radio 106.1 with chuey gomez

- Who did you kick it with?

me and my crew from middle school hung out with the seniors on the football team. a few of them were friends older brothers and from our neighborhood.

- What did you do after school?

went to the jamacian shop got me a beef patty and a smoothie. then went come to watch some DBZ.

I don't remember any of what you are asking, but I do remember there was a huge fight between the asians, blacks, and tongans.

-_-

Had an out for laid out for the day nun special the morning I woke up went to go put my clothes on my shirt is missing put on a big *** soulja boy polo (it wasn't even polo)

Later on that day I set my brother with the shirt I wanted to wear on

Got to school on the bus got to class late

Kick it with the homies from middle school

Missed lunch .....

I didn't have an iPod or a mp3 player

After school I went home and finished packing up to move

**** high school

The Nelly thread got me reminiscing. What was your first day like?

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

For me:

September 2003

Got a ride with my cousin who was a senior
Wore white Mid top Air Force 1s, Jordan shorts, tall tee, south pole bomber jacket lol
Twista Kamikaze, David Banner Like A Pimp
Kicked it with my cousin during lunch
Watch Rap City on BEt

Last edited:

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

For me:

September 2003

Got a ride with my cousin who was a senior
Wore white Mid top Air Force 1s, Jordan shorts, tall tee, south pole bomber jacket lol
Twista Kamikaze, David Banner Like A Pimp
Kicked it with my cousin during lunch
Watch Rap City on BEt

how do you remember these details from more than a decade ago?

I graduated '11 and can't recall my first day of HS.

- How did you get there?
moms dropped me off
- What did you wear?
AF1 some levis and my fav flannel shirt
the radio
da homies from middle school
not sure if i had a girl my freshmen year or sophmore year :lol:
mostly kick it at the park or homies house or talk to my girl was never home basically

my sophmore year tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
all i did was party and kick it was pretty popular had my own crew lunch table kick it spot and all :pimp: :lol: had all kinds of biddies around my finger too mexican asian white etc :pimp:
**** was getting real junior year cuz i done ****** up so much sophmore year had to catch up on credits all the way til senior year :lol:

Last edited:
Through a series of coincidences, I ended up kissing an 18-year old junior girl and smoking my first cigarette.
laugh.gif
How were you able to do that on your first day? Just curious 

I was wondering the same thing, I had to put together how my day was based on things I know I had/did at the time. I don't remember it specifically and I graduated in '12.
I miss HS man. Could have pulled a plethora of dimes... Had em in my lap but I was too damn shy to talk back.
mean.gif
I can't use the word plethora, but I missed out on a dime and several above average girls for the same reason. If only I could tell that to early HS me, by the time I broke out of my shell they had all moved on. 
mean.gif

Wish I could relive it, I would make the most of it this time.

Was simpler times I guess
That was basically what I wore most freshman year high school lol
Didn't own cell phone back then, no social media, no MP3 Players with 1000+ of tracks just had a couple burnt CDs

1. I walked
2. White tee, khaki cargo shorts, white Jordan 5's.
3. I didn't listen to anything, I didn't have headphones.
4. I kicked it my crew.. Pretty much the same crew I hang with today minus a few people.
5. After school we walked to the taco bell and got sum grub.

Last edited:
My mom dropped me off in the front.
It was still hot outside so I wore a Black V neck, Black hi top chucks, and some Camo cargos. :pimp:
I don't even know what was playing in the car, I was SOOOOOOOOOO nervous man. :smh: :lol:
I mostly just hung with the couple people from middle school who went to the same school, I was basically a loner when I left school though.
Went home and prepared for the next dreadful day b/c I had to introduce myself in almost every class.

Wish I could go back in time and do it all over again though, was a fun year, passed up so many yambs cause I was being a *****. It's all good though, I know better now. :nthat:

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

For me:

- I hoped on the bus that morning
- Rocked a fresh pair of all white AF1's with a vokal t-shirt. Vokal wasn't sold everywhere when it first came out, so I had the exclusive gear. Killing em on the first day. Older kids on the bus were like "damn where he get that?". Had me geeked like :nthat: :D
- Was bumping the clipse lord willin, paused it to hear what the kids had to say.
- Kicked it with a lot of my crew from middle school and kids i met over the summer. this new kid sat with us, and i started clowning him quickly cause he was trying to hard. Ended up pretty much bullying the kid over the rest of the school year, but he handled like a champ.
- Went home, watched Arthur, and took a nap. :smokin

Overall it was a good day, and set me up to move through hs like a champ.

City bus
Black swap meet tee, blue dickie jeans, and some air maxes.
Bumping luniz on the cd Walkman
New hs due to getting the boot out my old middle school, so all new people. First lunch I went out and played fb and trucked the ish out of the starting varsity LB. Buddied up with them and hung around jocks and dank heads after school.
Didn't even last the whole year and got the boot after funking/fighting with them Vietnamese bloods.

September 2008

- How did you get there?
The bus

- What did you wear?
Stussy x Neighborhood collab tee :smokin , levis and SBTG Sbs :nthat: . I kilt it.

My school had metal detectors so nothing :frown: . So nervous b.

I live in NY so theres a **** load of highschools, everyone i hung out with middle school went to different schools so i was left with a couple of dudes/girls i didnt really eff with from middle school. Stuck with the leftovers from middle school and just kicked it with them. Most of us from freshmen year are all real close now :lol:

So glad to go home after a long *** day, used to get out at 3:40 :x .

Last edited:
I remember the last day of middle school and being promoted more than I do freshmen year. But to answer your questions:

- How did you get there?
My mom dropped me off.

- What did you wear?
First Game lebron AZG with a white tee.

Whatever was on the radio.

Friends from middle school.

Went home, ate in-n-out or little caesars pizza, then played counter-strike, basketball, or rode my go-ped

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

my first day was bangin, had a senior girl come up to me and shake my hand in front of bunch of her friends, I had mad friends my freshman year til I had to change school the following year, which was cool since this other school was better but I didn't have my luck I did when I was a freshman.

-How did you get there?
Took the good old New York MTA

- What did you wear?
Word to the certified gangstas video...black dickies suit set (short sleeve) with white thermal under, white lowtop Air forces and black/white Yankees fitted with the fresh white du-rag under(strings exposed)

Dipset

Some folks I connected with through Sconex :lol:

Went home, watched rap city. Picked out my outfit for the next day

Last edited:

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

For me:

- Rocked a fresh pair of all white AF1's with a vokal t-shirt. Vokal wasn't sold everywhere when it first came out, so I had the exclusive gear. Killing em on the first day. Older kids on the bus were like "damn where he get that?". Had me geeked like :nthat: :D
- Was bumping the clipse lord willin, paused it to hear what the kids had to say.
- Kicked it with a lot of my crew from middle school and kids i met over the summer. this new kid sat with us, and i started clowning him quickly cause he was trying to hard. Ended up pretty much bullying the kid over the rest of the school year, but he handled like a champ.

Fools wildin thinking they're doing it.

You sound like you were a loser back then and you're reliving your "glory days" so you're obviously still a loser today.

Yeah I wasn't too mad, I heard a lot worse from some of the smaller dudes. Some kids had to push pennies around toilet seats with their nose, and if it dropped in the toilet, they had to get em out by hand. Some dudes had to eat weird stuff. A little ruined outfit > years of psychological disorders :rofl: :rofl:

- How did you get there?
- What did you wear?

For me:

Fools wildin thinking they're doing it.

You sound like you were a loser back then and you're reliving your "glory days" so you're obviously still a loser today.

Did homeboy say he was watching Arthur, the cartoon? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom