What Would NT Do?

You found the girl you're ready to settle with. Things have been great between you two. Of course you're going through the standard issues of being in a relationship, but you two are great together, and it just seems like nothing will tear you two apart. You know you found the one. Lets say you end up marrying this girl, and have a kid, or kids. Now out of the blue, your lady confesses to you one day that she cheated on you some time ago. Keep in mind that you two now have kids, a house, you have years in this relationship, and she cheated a long time ago. What would you guys do? Move on because it happened a long *** time ago, or call things off?

Depends on how long ago and who with.

Some random one night in Vegas 15 years ago
grin.gif

Probably did worse at my bachelor party.

If she had an actual affair then she probably gotta go.

if slip up like that I would want her to take me back so gotta do the same for her

grin.gif

I'm talking being with shawty for years. Not no 1 - 3.

On some we even, or revenge type **** ?

No I'm some if the shoe on the other foot type lol

Like let's say the situation is reversed and I'm the one confessing a decade old time I cheated I would want her to take me back.

No I'm some if the shoe on the other foot type lol

Like let's say the situation is reversed and I'm the one confessing a decade old time I cheated I would want her to take me back.
Oh I didn't even look at it like that lol. I respect that.

grin.gif

I'm talking being with shawty for years. Not no 1 - 3.
I know.

I mean how long ago the infidelity took place.

Was it a one nighter, was it an on going thing?

Was it 10 years ago or was this last month?

Was it Braxton from Vegas or my lil brother Brandon?

Hella variables.

If she's the chick I want to settle with then she's already cool with me smashing other chicks.

I think I'd get a DNA test for my children again (cuz you know I did after they were born) just to 100% sure and then figure out exactly what I would do with this treacherous bop.

I know.

I mean how long ago the infidelity took place.

Was it a one nighter, was it an on going thing?

Was it 10 years ago or was this last month?

Was it Braxton from Vegas or my lil brother Brandon?

Hella variables.
Not hella. It happened years ago. During the beginning half of the relationship, and it was a one time thing. Not reoccurring.

If she's the chick I want to settle with then she's already cool with me smashing other chicks.

I think I'd get a DNA test for my children again (cuz you know I did after they were born) just to 100% sure and then figure out exactly what I would do with this treacherous bop.
Calling her a treacherous bop is indicative of your decision
laugh.gif

one time thing huh....?

i dont believe dude we need details of what happened 

one time thing huh....?

i dont believe dude we need details of what happened 
Bruh shut up.
laugh.gif
. This aint bout me. Me and my girl only been together 8 months. No kids. None of what's in the situation posted

Call things off.

Who knows what else she did. Once a liar always a liar thats just facts, b

DO NOT STAY WITH YOUR SPOUSE JUST BECAUSE YALL HAVE KIDS....stupidest thing ever, youre only hurting yourself and the lil ones.

If it truly was one time, i have know idea why this woman didn't take this to her grave. I agree with the dna testing.

- Get paternity tests done ASAP.

- If there's no trust, it's a wrap, imo. The inevitable happens: you'll always have that in the back of your mind and start doubting her from then on.

Last edited:
Once a lying unconstant succubus, always a lying unconstant succubus. If you've already invested tons of time into this person and are happy with your house and children and such, you just gotta accept the choice that you made in choosing this person. Nothing really changes except now you know more about this person, and you know it can happen again and you gotta live with that.

Kind of went through the same thing but without the kids. Me and my lady at the time had been together for three years and were living together. One day after my phone broke she let me borrow hers to use the gps to go find a Sprint store nearby and after going through her phone I found a message she sent to one of her church counselors saying how she cheated on me about a year and a half before that (one time thing) and how sorry she was about it and all that jazz. Long story short we ended up staying together after but it is hard because even though it happened a while back its fresh to you and feels like it just happened and takes a while to build back that trust. It can be done, me and her arent together anymore but that wasent the reason why. (Srry bout typos im on phone)

Last edited:
Kind of went through the same thing but without the kids. Me and my lady at the time had been together for three years and were living together. One day after my phone broke she let me borrow hers to use the gps to go find a Sprint store nearby and after going through her phone I found a message she sent to one of her church counselors saying how she cheated on me about a year and a half before that (one time thing) and how sorry she was about it and all that jazz. Long story short we ended up staying together after but it is hard because even though it happened a while back its fresh to you and feels like it just happened and takes a while to build back that trust. It can be done, me and her arent together anymore but that wasent the reason why. (Srry bout typos im on phone)
Sounds like your tortured yourself
frown.gif

I know the feels bruh.... BE FREE!

Forgiveness on cheating usually ends in insecurity and self doubt.

Cut that **** ASAP

Back
Top Bottom