What Would NT Do?

I'm not staying with no cheater. Idc how itll be on the flip side, cause I would never cheat on a chick I will have a future with

I did my dirt but they weren't chicks I was gonna be with for long anyways

If she lied about that for years who knows what else she's lying about

I would call her names, as she's crying I'll come behind her to comfort her and tell her sorry for overreacting then give her a suplex.

I'm not staying with no cheater. Idc how itll be on the flip side, cause I would never cheat on a chick I will have a future with

I did my dirt but they weren't chicks I was gonna be with for long anyways

If she lied about that for years who knows what else she's lying about
So you a cheater, but not a cheater cheater?

The 2 women I cheated on are not women that I had a great relationship with. They were both extremely immature, tryna change me etc. I don't even have a reason why i cheated. Tbh I just didn't care at all for those relationships

But if I was with a girl and everything was great and I love her and she makes me feel good, then of course I won't cheat. No sense

The 2 women I cheated on are not women that I had a great relationship with. They were both extremely immature, tryna change me etc. I don't even have a reason why i cheated. Tbh I just didn't care at all for those relationships

But if I was with a girl and everything was great and I love her and she makes me feel good, then of course I won't cheat. No sense

Oh yeah, and those 2 kids I trolled on xbox live weren't the best players at fifa 17 either.

That doesn't mean I'm not a ******* troll.

You're just a hypocrite doggy.

Don't really know what I would do in that situation. The immediate answer is to let it slide because it happened in the past and you've established a future with  your lady but my manhood wouldn't let the broad have a one up on me and I feel like a woman wouldn't all the way respect you if you let something like that slide so easily. I would probably lawyer up and start the process of a divorce and let everyone around us know that she cheated so its out in the open that she messed things up. Get symapthy from everyone including her one friend that I can't stand but secretly want to smash. Bang her out, do a bunch of activities with the kids to keep up the stand up parent role while everyone is scolding wifey for ruining the children's life and then ultimately call off the divorce and tell her I want to make it work because I love her still.

Last edited:
I would forgive her

Let sleeping dogs lie
See to me letting sleeping dogs lie would be this ***** never telling me in the first place.

Like what's in her head that she wants to tell me this **** after we have a family 15 years later? Was the guilt wait g her that much? Well then she doesn't deserve forgiveness but punishment.

I would call her names, as she's crying I'll come behind her to comfort her and tell her sorry for overreacting then give her a suplex.
:rofl: Bruh :rofl: Almost read that last word as Kleenex but nope son body slamming ******* as they cry :lol:
Don't really know what I would do in that situation. The immediate answer is to let it slide because it happened in the past and you've established a future with  your lady but my manhood wouldn't let the broad have a one up on me and I feel like a woman wouldn't all the way respect you if you let something like that slide so easily. I would probably lawyer up and start the process of a divorce and let everyone around us know that she cheated so its out in the open that she messed things up. Get symapthy from everyone including her one friend that I can't stand but secretly want to smash. Bang her out, do a bunch of activities with the kids to keep up the stand up parent role while everyone is scolding wifey for ruining the children's life and then ultimately call off the divorce and tell her I want to make it work because I love her still.
Such foul cold blooded calculating deviousness :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom