What Would You Do If This Happened To You Vol. Unfortunate Pair Of DMP 11's

I made sure when I bought 2 pairs of Space Jams, that my DS pair was actually in there and fine. Jordan Brand isnt that reliable to just assume your shoes are perfect.

I made sure when I bought 2 pairs of Space Jams, that my DS pair was actually in there and fine. Jordan Brand isnt that reliable to just assume your shoes are perfect.

Hugo wrote:
my cousin had a ds pair and his pitbull bit one. so my cousin wore them with jeans only lol. ouch
2a4soht.jpg

This.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember when i bought the 2 pairs anniversary ones. they came with the suitcase and i never bothered to check one of the suitcases. A few days later, I went to check and there was only one shoe. Luckily I was cool with the manager at champs and he gave me a refund with no problem. He figured someone must of stole one of the display pair and they replaced it with my missing shoe.

I remember when i bought the 2 pairs anniversary ones. they came with the suitcase and i never bothered to check one of the suitcases. A few days later, I went to check and there was only one shoe. Luckily I was cool with the manager at champs and he gave me a refund with no problem. He figured someone must of stole one of the display pair and they replaced it with my missing shoe.

Check your Jays @ time of purchase fellas....

I wouldnt even know how to explain that one to the Mrs =(

probably would have to take up cooking vs copping =( hahhaha

because she definately would not cook for a LONG time if that happened to me

Check your Jays @ time of purchase fellas....

I wouldnt even know how to explain that one to the Mrs =(

probably would have to take up cooking vs copping =( hahhaha

because she definately would not cook for a LONG time if that happened to me

I left my ds pair of cool greys in box with reciept in box when i purchased and stored away
checked back a couple months later and i notice the ink from the reciept bled onto the sole..had me going crazy
now i have one fresh pair, and one pair with ink on the sole...
ohwell.gif

I left my ds pair of cool greys in box with reciept in box when i purchased and stored away
checked back a couple months later and i notice the ink from the reciept bled onto the sole..had me going crazy
now i have one fresh pair, and one pair with ink on the sole...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

my cousin had a ds pair and his pitbull bit one. so my cousin wore them with jeans only lol. ouch
2a4soht.jpg

this is exactly why i don't $@$% with dogs!

That's messed up, my man out here with two lefts, can't get right

Originally Posted by Hugo

2a4soht.jpg

this is exactly why i don't $@$% with dogs!

That's messed up, my man out here with two lefts, can't get right

If he found a guy with one leg, its almost like two pairs of shoes..... Just have to look at it a different way.....

If he found a guy with one leg, its almost like two pairs of shoes..... Just have to look at it a different way.....

The Situation with two left shoes i would have been pissed cause i would've wanted to wear them once the first pair was dogged. Now with the dog issue idk what i would have done.

The Situation with two left shoes i would have been pissed cause i would've wanted to wear them once the first pair was dogged. Now with the dog issue idk what i would have done.

Back
Top Bottom