What y'all doing for Valentines Day?

Going to Tinder event at a club with my best friend, who'll be my wingwoman. We went last week to an age 30+ version of that event (I'm 28 and she's 25 but I paid the entry a lil extra to let us in) and that place had some extremely horny milfs.
So we're both going to another edition of that event but this time it's targeted more towards our age group.

Basically you have to select a badge (or multiple if you're bi) at the entry with your preferred type. Then you attach it to your clothes, so everyone can see eachother's type and sexual preference.

Going to Tinder event at a club with my best friend, who'll be my wingwoman. We went last week to an age 30+ version of that event (I'm 28 and she's 25 but I paid the entry a lil extra to let us in) and that place had some extremely horny milfs.
So we're both going to another edition of that event but this time it's targeted more towards our age group.

Basically you have to select a badge (or multiple if you're bi) at the entry with your preferred type. Then you attach it to your clothes, so everyone can see eachother's type and sexual preference.

What's your goal/expectations from this type of event?

I know it’s some baddies out Belgium…I gotta pull up :nerd:

Fapping.

Seriously tho, an arcade is having a stop light part. Red cups mean you’re in a relationship, green means single and yellow means it’s complicated. Knowing Houston, its going to be a Valentine’s date night. Me and my boy just going to see.

Valentines Day!?
90A8FE84-05FB-4FCC-AFFB-D09CCD7F6B04.gif

Basically a swingers club right!?

Former side chick I had been messing with, on and off, invited me to one here last year, the Trapeze. I was down, but she didn’t understand why I said to her, “and this is why we can’t be together” lol.

Could you imagine going to a spot like that with your woman and a guy chooses her and you don’t get any play!? Lmfao, me and the homies thought about doing a skit on this a couple years back lol.

I'm going away for work... Looking like a burger on my own when I arrive.

Made this card last night though, and a custom box for the gift I bought.

2023-02-12 20.41.18.jpg

2023-02-12 20.58.30.jpg

2023-02-12 21.20.20.jpg

Basically a swingers club right!?

Former side chick I had been messing with, on and off, invited me to one here last year, the Trapeze. I was down, but she didn’t understand why I said to her, “and this is why we can’t be together” lol.

Could you imagine going to a spot like that with your woman and a guy chooses her and you don’t get any play!? Lmfao, me and the homies thought about doing a skit on this a couple years back lol.
Eh I wouldn’t describe it as a swinger’s club, technically that Tinder event is for singles only. No real way for them to check of course but the entry did ask everyone if they’re single and the marketing explicitly states “no couples allowed.”
You also get a star badge, which is meant to be attached to eachother’s clothes if you pair up with someone in the club and want to stop others from hitting on you/your newfound partner.

Works pretty well in practice. The male/female ratio seemed around 60/40 too. It was also pretty evident that it wasn’t intended as just a casual hookup event

Back
Top Bottom