what you getting your chick for x-mas?

SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE WIVES AND FIANCES.
YOU THINK BOPS AND SIDE PIECES GETTING ANYTHING LET ALONE ALL THIS FOR CHRISTMAS?
YA'LL NOT THINKING CLEARLY. :smh:
:lol: qft
but I hung up my jersey a long time ago. My wife is getting some uggs, north face gear and maybe some $.

For anyone considering buying jewelry, I'd suggest to stay away from gold since its sky high right now. You can actually get silver with REAL diamonds for less.

Marc Jacobs target/neiman marcus scarf
Marc Jacobs Purse
Roshe Runs
Some 9west shoes she wanted
Sigma Makeup brushes

a knife set, over-the-stove grill, possibly a NorthFace for snowboard season, possibly a watch with a discount from a fellow friend.  Not sure what else she wants

-Magic Mike :smh:
-Tom Brady Jersey :smh:
-Probably new running shoes, she's been hinting for a while

Only been together for 6 months so no need to go crazy

got a couple chicks that are plumb gaga over the D...

and they WILL be getting me something b/c they have a lot of expendable income...

really not trying to see the moment when they show up w/ somethin playa and i dont have anything...

:smh::smh:

She didn't want much this year, just some video games and we split the cost on some Eric Clapton tickets for ourselves and 4 friends/family members.

We'll probably do it up a bit though, wrapping up her Master's with graduation this week, Christmas after, and then her birthday/nye.

I've been trying to figure out if she'd use any of the bags http://jumpfrompaper.com makes. I really like how much they look like something from out of a comic book, but she's not convinced she could fit anything into them ever.

Last edited:
got a couple chicks that are plumb gaga over the D...

and they WILL be getting me something b/c they have a lot of expendable income...

really not trying to see the moment when they show up w/ somethin playa and i dont have anything...

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 I feels you famb.

When I say DONT GET  ME ANYTHING I mean it.

Yo i'm so stumped this year. Last year I got her a ipod touch, and some stuff from Pink (it was our 1st Xmas). She was so happy she almost cried cuz it was stuff she really liked and she really needed the ipod touch and I got them without her hinting at anything she wanted. So now when I ask her what she wants this year she says "IDK, I'm sure you'll pick out something great tho"........................

Oh the pressure.

This Lilly Pultizer ipad case she wanted.
Crazy Stupid Love, she just got a blu ray player and doesn't have many movies yet
and the amazon Three Wolves and Moon tee shirt :lol:

Her bday is less than a month away from Christmas, so I save all the fancy stuff until January

Some Burberry stuff
Clothes
Make up Mirror
Silk Pajamas
More Clothes

All in all a grip

Back
Top Bottom