what you getting your chick for x-mas?

- iPhone 5 w/ screen protector and Incase slider case. Good deal at Best Buy ($150) for people that are trying to get the phone.

And I am torn between getting her either some Nike Flyknits or a pair of Rihanna tickets with ASAP Rocky.

- iPhone 5 w/ screen protector and Incase slider case. Good deal at Best Buy ($150) for people that are trying to get the phone.

And I am torn between getting her either some Nike Flyknits or a pair of Rihanna tickets with ASAP Rocky.

Son take her to see rachet rhi rhi and get yourself a threesome

I got her an mp3 to run with, a gluten free cooking book and I know she wants a new coffee mug. She lives off freaking coffee.

I need an idea for my sister tho.

i just give 'em guidelines, hard D and pistols. 

5 hard 5 soft wrapped up in tissue.

Say "***** you better get back before I start to miss you"

Real talk....clothes and a small shopping spree.

I'm unoriginal.

She emailed me wishlist from various places earlier..like im rich or somethin
mean.gif

Also just picked up HBO so she can watch her softcore por... i mean Game of Thrones.  Got a great deal on HBO too $5 a month for 6 months

Knife set: $101.99

Cast Iron griddle: $33.00

Bamboo cutting board with some knife: $29.99

Getting my momma a Microsoft Surface

brother and sister probably some scarves, socks, gloves, and cleaning supplies

Prolly some earrings and some small stuff. And a Victoria's Secret gift card, really as a present to myself.

Im getting her some Skis. 

Her birthday is Jan 7th so Im surprising her with a weekend trip to Vail, CO to go skiing. 

**** I don't know...we been together just a month...talking for about 7 though..maybe perfume and thinking about jewelry idk yet

Waaaay too early for jewelry fam.. :smh: Lol..

Me on the other hand. i have no clue what im going to get her.. Probly get her another girl if shes up for it.. :smokin
seriously i kinda get whatever she wantswhen she ask anyway so its almost like xmas all the time.. not ballin by no stretch of the imagination.. either waay im at a loss and this thread is a great start....

ralph91 had a great idea tho nike dri fit tights.. idk why but i jus may go that route and do some other stuff as well

My BF says he's never really done the christmas thing-- so I'm not expecting much. I think we just set a limit to 35 dollars or something, I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

What I got him:

Old school record player (he's been looking for one for a REALLY long time, I think I struck gold with this gift idea :pimp: )
"Layla and Other assorted love songs" record

as a stocking stuffer, I think I may get him some used foams or something---he told me a long time ago randomly he misses have shoes the the little hoops on the heels that help you put them on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom