Whats going on

Lately, Ive required some pms not in any breast or buttocks threads. Just to clarify things, Ive even required a simple response in the thread I posted in.I was wondering if everybody has me on their ignore list. I feel like im left out the family. Now i dont expect everybody to response when i require aresponse. Ive even pm;d a couple people and got no response. It may seems like im crying well i am but i still just wanted to test and see if people are withme. Ill be the first to post in the thread, and the person below me post the same thing as if he didnt see my response. Im just testing to see if im still inniketalk land. These conspiracy threads got me scared into thinking the government is tampering with niketalk..

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

Lately, Ive required some pms not in any breast or buttocks threads. Just to clarify things, Ive even required a simple response in the thread I posted in. I was wondering if everybody has me on their ignore list. I feel like im left out the family. Now i dont expect everybody to response when i require a response. Ive even pm;d a couple people and got no response. It may seems like im crying well i am but i still just wanted to test and see if people are with me. Ill be the first to post in the thread, and the person below me post the same thing as if he didnt see my response. Im just testing to see if im still in niketalk land. These conspiracy threads got me scared into thinking the government is tampering with niketalk..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom