What's good at Subway?

I never eat at subway but i'm going to pick something up from there today
pimp.gif
... they got a lot of different sandwiches... what's good?

nothing, go to quiznos or a local deli. Everything and anything> subway.

last place i would ever eat at.

The three that I usually choose from is
Chicken Bacon and Ranch (Italian Herbs and cheese, lettuce, pepperjack cheese, southwest sauce and ranch)
Meatball Marinara (Same bread, same cheese, and oregano)
Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (same bread same cheese, lettuce, and sweet onion sauce)

Try one of those and you wont be disappointed
pimp.gif

I dont ever go to subway but on those occasions i get a Italian BMT or Spicy Italian.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

nothing, go to quiznos or a local deli. Everything and anything> subway.

last place i would ever eat at.
It's that bad?
laugh.gif

yes. no one can name a place that is worse than subway. ive puked everytime ive at boston market and id rather eat there. and the employees of subway havetold me some disgusting stuff
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CreekShow

The three that I usually choose from is
Chicken Bacon and Ranch (Italian Herbs and cheese, lettuce, pepperjack cheese, southwest sauce and ranch)
Meatball Marinara (Same bread, same cheese, and oregano)
Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (same bread same cheese, lettuce, and sweet onion sauce)

Try one of those and you wont be disappointed
pimp.gif
That sounds good, but I might have to back out from going to Subway
laugh.gif
... The reason I haven't been in a long time was because the last time I went I asked for the club and they gave me 1 piece of ham
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
... Theway people are talking about it maybe I shouldn't mess with them after all.
tired.gif

Chicken Bacon (Pause) Chipotle sauce and oil and vinegar. A NT'er put me on to it. After that add buffalo sauce, I'm waiting on one as I type. Yes YesYes!

Back
Top Bottom