*What's my next move?...pics up*

Sup NT, got this girls # yesterday...when I asked she said she had a BF but she'll give me her number anyways. (mind you I did this in front of herfriends). I gave her a call a lil while ago, we talked for 15 min about basic stuff...like movies and what she likes to do with her spare time. I wanted to seeif we could hook up and do something this weekend but before I got to ask she said she had to go cuz she was writing a paper so she said that she'll justtalk to me at school. I doubt I'll see her because yesterday was the 1st time I've seen her. Whats my next move?

Cliffnotes*

-Got a girls number
-She had a BF and gave it to me anyways
-Called her like an hr ago, had a good convo
-Didnt get to ask her to do something before she had to go

Txt her

"Meet up"

then the way she answers tell you where she wants to go with this.

She either respond with:

"Where?" - You are in the clear!!!!!!

"I can't!" - LULZ you got played

Dont be a home-wrecker....it can only lead to 2 things

1. You're gonna get beat up
2. Shes gonna let another home-wrecker steal her away from you....IF you get her...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ dudes messin with females with BFs, then that *+!! happens to you and your gonna make a thead on some " NT I love her but she don't love me
frown.gif
"

laugh.gif

you really didnt need cliffnotes
laugh.gif

she already got a dude...I'd just leave it alone

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ dudes messin with females with BFs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
it's a cold world

that's how it works in 2k9

95% of dudes be cuffing anything

even jump offs are being cuff
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Man on the real, if you're able to take her from ol' dude dont be surprised if it happens to you.

If you're just trying to smash..... be up front about it and see what she says. You might have just came up on a cutty

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Man on the real, if you're able to take her from ol' dude dont be surprised if it happens to you.

If you're just trying to smash..... be up front about it and see what she says. You might have just came up on a cutty
church. but lead her on if you have to. f being up front

Originally Posted by and1play5

16h90qp.jpg

all the way on the right, I was gonna text her to see if we could meet up
what you need to do is hit her up and ask her for the number of the girl 2nd from the left

eek.gif
at the protrusion of that chin and why is the girl next to her smugglin dinner rolls around the belly

Back
Top Bottom