i know this girl....youre done son lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OWNED

Originally Posted by Rawk On

What a dumb broad, giving her number away when she has a bf.
smh.gif
Sleezy girls FTL.

QFT

I'm only 24 and the lack of morals and values I see out in the world is appalling to me. I can remember there was a time where dudes would keep it movinif a girl said she had a Bf and there was also a time where girls that had BFs wouldn't give you the time of day. Nowadays the concept of loyalty andcommitment seem to be out of style.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

has nothing to do with snitching at all. has to do with me knowing the chick and letting her on that her business is being put on the internet lol. i dont know op and have no obligations to him

Fall back you breaking the unwritten rules of NT (Don't tell outsiders about NT)

Originally Posted by aepps20

smh.gif
Sleezy girls FTL.

QFT

I'm only 24 and the lack of morals and values I see out in the world is appalling to me. I can remember there was a time where dudes would keep it movin if a girl said she had a Bf and there was also a time where girls that had BFs wouldn't give you the time of day. Nowadays the concept of loyalty and commitment seem to be out of style.

I HATE it when I tell a guy I have a boyfriend and yet they still ask for the number repeatedly

Originally Posted by Wade187

TypeRPinoY wrote:

has nothing to do with snitching at all. has to do with me knowing the chick and letting her on that her business is being put on the internet lol. i dont know op and have no obligations to him
Obligations? Unless shorty is your sister there is no obligation fam. Ol captain save a %@# %@* dude. !#+! blocking is a no no brethren

I dont really know her son lol...I couldn't find the chicks FB for pics so I just went on facebook and chose a random girl lol

Originally Posted by aepps20

smh.gif
Sleezy girls FTL.

QFT

I'm only 24 and the lack of morals and values I see out in the world is appalling to me. I can remember there was a time where dudes would keep it movin if a girl said she had a Bf and there was also a time where girls that had BFs wouldn't give you the time of day. Nowadays the concept of loyalty and commitment seem to be out of style.

I don't think there was ever a time like this. Dudes have ALWAYS been trying to creep. Its the girls that have changed their ways if anything.

Originally Posted by and1play5

TypeRPinoY wrote:

Obligations? Unless shorty is your sister there is no obligation fam. Ol captain save a %@# %@* dude. !#+! blocking is a no no brethren

I dont really know her son lol...I couldn't find the chicks FB for pics so I just went on facebook and chose a random girl lol
damn you even more lame then randel. probably made up the whole story
smh.gif

Originally Posted by and1play5

TypeRPinoY wrote:

damn you even more lame then randel. probably made up the whole story
smh.gif

seriously? im calling DUCKTALES on the whole post!!!!

AngeLeeLee wrote:
aepps20 wrote:
Rawk On wrote:
smh.gif
Sleezy girls FTL.

QFT

I HATE it when I tell a guy I have a boyfriend and yet they still ask for the number repeatedly
Unless you continue to speak to dude how is it even possible for him to ask "repeatedly"? If you do continue to speak to him what the!@*$ you expect?

Whoa didn't think it was that deep...I just chose a pic to keep the beasts at bay. I couldn't find the facebook of the chick so I just looked at myfriends list and chose a random girl. Didn't know dudes would bug out...sheesh and my B

AngeLeeLee wrote:
aepps20 wrote:
Rawk On wrote:
smh.gif
Sleezy girls FTL.

QFT

Unless you continue to speak to dude how is it even possible for him to ask "repeatedly"? If you do continue to speak to him what the !@*$ you expect?

lmao like you know what the hell goes on. They say let me get your number... I say no, I have a boyfriend. They go "come on... let me get it anyway... wecan be friends."I say my boyfriend won't like that. They ask again. Guess I have to be mean and rude and a #@%+$ about it

Back
Top Bottom