*What's my next move?...pics up*

she lookin like
a0l4cx.jpg

here she comes to save the day!
crimson chin is on the way!
smh i need to get out more....
damn its a pick and grab in this thread with those girls...

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by and1play5

16h90qp.jpg

all the way on the right, I was gonna text her to see if we could meet up
what you need to do is hit her up and ask her for the number of the girl 2nd from the left
then pm me her #
devil.gif

Must be a bad angle or something because that girl isn't worth the trouble in my opinion. Butif you want her that bad, just text her like hey you want to chill and go from there?

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ dudes messin with females with BFs, then that *+!! happens to you and your gonna make a thead on some " NT I love her but she don't love me
frown.gif
"

laugh.gif
QFT, this happens way too often.

i hate threads like this seriously u are either ******ed when it comes to girls or tryin to brag that u got a girls number either way u look like a %!@$%%$

i HATE when girls don't answer their phone, however ONCE you send a text, they respond quite rapidly
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
... this an example of y u shouldnt come to NT for advice... we ask for pics or no advice... u post pics... and ppl end up knowin the girl...

I love NT!
laugh.gif

has nothing to do with snitching at all. has to do with me knowing the chick and letting her on that her business is being put on the internet lol. i dont knowop and have no obligations to him

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by and1play5

16h90qp.jpg

all the way on the right, I was gonna text her to see if we could meet up
i know this girl....youre done son lol

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that how flipino guys get down? Snitching? aiiite........

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I knew this was gonna happen on NT one of these days...someone cue the MJ popcorn gif!

TypeRPinoY wrote:
has nothing to do with snitching at all. has to do with me knowing the chick and letting her on that her business is being put on the internet lol. i dont know op and have no obligations to him
Obligations? Unless shorty is your sister there is no obligation fam. Ol captain save a #%% %*@ dude. %%%% blocking is a no no brethren

Back
Top Bottom