Rawk On wrote:
Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

AngeLeeLee wrote:
aepps20 wrote:
Rawk On wrote:
What a dumb broad, giving her number away when she has a bf.
smh.gif
Sleezy girls FTL.

QFT

I'm only 24 and the lack of morals and values I see out in the world is appalling to me. I can remember there was a time where dudes would keep it movin if a girl said she had a Bf and there was also a time where girls that had BFs wouldn't give you the time of day. Nowadays the concept of loyalty and commitment seem to be out of style.

I HATE it when I tell a guy I have a boyfriend and yet they still ask for the number repeatedly
Unless you continue to speak to dude how is it even possible for him to ask "repeatedly"? If you do continue to speak to him what the !@*$ you expect?

lmao like you know what the hell goes on. They say let me get your number... I say no, I have a boyfriend. They go "come on... let me get it anyway... we can be friends."I say my boyfriend won't like that. They ask again. Guess I have to be mean and rude and a #@%+$ about it
I don't know I just don't see why you haven't walked away after a no. Or why you would even stop to talk to a random guy that just blurts out "let me get your number"

they do it at work
laugh.gif
I'm a cashier I can't walk away

I wish it was that easy.
laugh.gif
Maybe you don't, but guys will follow a girl as she attempts to walk away, even if she stayed silent the whole time.

I've had females do the same though. I see what your saying but I mean these dudes continue to harrass you knowing your not even trying to converstae with them. So obviously you having a bf isn't gonna stop them. I hate that to though when I'm at work and females just keep going and going

What the hell....what kinda girl does that?
roll.gif
I don't mean that in an offensive way towards you, btw. I just can't picture a girl chasing a guy like that. Like omgz don't walk away, papi!
laugh.gif

Lol not like as aggresively as guys though. But theyll just come up and start talking to me then in the middle of conversation say something like oh i thoughtyou were cute or something along those lines. I'll be like oh thanks and try and walk away and theyll like follow me and keep talking. I don't wanna bemean and tell them to shut the hell up and leave me alone so its my fault lol

Rawk On wrote:
\
I've had females do the same though. I see what your saying but I mean these dudes continue to harrass you knowing your not even trying to converstae with them. So obviously you having a bf isn't gonna stop them. I hate that to though when I'm at work and females just keep going and going

roll.gif
I don't mean that in an offensive way towards you, btw. I just can't picture a girl chasing a guy like that. Like omgz don't walk away, papi!
laugh.gif

Lol not like as aggresively as guys though. But theyll just come up and start talking to me then in the middle of conversation say something like oh i thought you were cute or something along those lines. I'll be like oh thanks and try and walk away and theyll like follow me and keep talking. I don't wanna be mean and tell them to shut the hell up and leave me alone so its my fault lol

so why were you trying to get on me when you know how I feel
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

has nothing to do with snitching at all. has to do with me knowing the chick and letting her on that her business is being put on the internet lol. i dont know op and have no obligations to him

cop one of these shirts asap

captain_save_a_hoe_t_shirt-p235950401595621179trlf_400.jpg

smh.gif

AngeLeeLee wrote:
Wade187 wrote:
Rawk On wrote:
\

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Lol not like as aggresively as guys though. But theyll just come up and start talking to me then in the middle of conversation say something like oh i thought you were cute or something along those lines. I'll be like oh thanks and try and walk away and theyll like follow me and keep talking. I don't wanna be mean and tell them to shut the hell up and leave me alone so its my fault lol

so why were you trying to get on me when you know how I feel
laugh.gif

Idk maybe the way you said it. Like you hate them asking for your number after you tell them you have a boyfriend. As if you don't mind themharassing you against your will but you expect them to stop once they find out your taken

TkTheGirl wrote:
TypeRPinoY wrote:
has nothing to do with snitching at all. has to do with me knowing the chick and letting her on that her business is being put on the internet lol. i dont know op and have no obligations to him

cop one of these shirts asap

captain_save_a_hoe_t_shirt-p235950401595621179trlf_400.jpg

smh.gif

Even got the females telling you thats a ++!!@ move
roll.gif
. Dude thinkshe's doing it to

laugh.gif

y'all know that if ben baller did what type-r did...this would be turned into a 100+ page epic thread giving ben baller hella props. lames
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

y'all know that if ben baller did what type-r did...this would be turned into a 100+ page epic thread giving ben baller hella props. lames
smh.gif
The $$*!? It would be 100+ page of people saying "Ben Barrrra" and posting pictures of him with his mullet. Since when does %%%#blocking from anyone get props?

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by and1play5

16h90qp.jpg

all the way on the right, I was gonna text her to see if we could meet up
what you need to do is hit her up and ask her for the number of the girl 2nd from the left
This man knows
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

What a dumb broad, giving her number away when she has a bf.
smh.gif
Sleezy girls FTL.
blame the dude for cuffing

when these dudes decide not to play by the rules of the game and cuff a girl who been around ,she is fair game

Back
Top Bottom