Whats one thing you hate about your game??

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

My ball handling is not strong.

I'm also lousy on defense because I'm not the quickest or strongest guy out there.
co-sign... my J is alright though

My confidence is up and down. When it's high, I can be unstoppable, but when it's low, you probably can't notice me on the court.

- I tend to disappear when I have teammates who can shoot well (well, I'm a PG anyways)

- wear out so easy when the defender is the harassing type. usually its the scrub on the other team tryna defend with 200% of his total energy (why cant theyjust take it easy)

- I'm Steve Nash when it comes to FTs in practice but I turn into SHAQ in actual games.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I just hate that im only 5'8 155lbs
laugh.gif

When I was younger I always played like SG and SF b/c I was kinda tall for my age back then. But when I got to HS and startd playing Varsity I was much smaller than everyone else. So playing PG was tough especially when u play biggr guards that trap you and use their arm length to deflect your passes and alter your shots. Aftr I graduated last year I hvent played that much b/c of skool and stuff but I plan on playing again soon
I had this same problem...except I'm 5'7 and 145 lbs
laugh.gif
tired.gif

my ball handling is weak, once I miss a shot, I lose confidence and pass all game long...
smh.gif
My strong point is on defense though, I can hold the man I'mmarking like 4 points.

Back
Top Bottom