whats the craziest thing you did as a teen/youngin?

Not telling too much...

8th grade Fingerbanged a chick in the back of the class while the class was watching Schindler's List...

Jumped out the emergency window in 8th grade.

Used to put lit matches in glass bottles and throw em or leave em on peoples doorsteps

Sit next to the highway and chuck beer bottles at cars...

during schindlers list dough? did u smell ya fingers all day

You remember. :lol:
Don't remember (this was pre-internet pr0n) and of course.
Funny you say that, I think she did drive a Civic. :lol: :nerd:

Forgot she's my friend on fb too (just checked). I haven't talked to her in years though.

:nerd:

View media item 1464658

EDIT: And I made sure the image size, cropping and info were changed NT detectives. :lol:

victoria daniels confirmed. dat u G? looking NTeresque.
ec178700e9478ba3749563c7c5149c22_vice_670.jpg

-Used to wrestle with my neighbor in a wheelchair, everybody knew his back was his weakness, we used to kick and punch him in the back he would be finished smfh

-used to hit some fat ***** in hs, I was juuging ****** on ebay thru paypal and used her bank account and everything...She had pay paypal back like $800

-Some dude posted his credit card on Facebook trying to stunt, I went to Mitchell and Ness website and tried every 3 digit number for the cvc until I finally got it right...When I did, went to NM website and ordered like 3 pairs of Pradas and had em delivered to a random house...order ended up getting canceled after dude caught wind of it I guess.

-Some dude in my neighborhood lied and told some chick I said something about her and word got back to me...I caught him on his porch chilling with like 5 other dudes from around the way, I walked up, shook hands and said what up to everybody on the porch, and went to him last. I said what up and stuck out my hand. When he extended his hand, I blew his **** allll the way out. ***** start tearing up but didn't do nothing but go in the house. His pops found out somehow and later tried to get me to square up with his son in front of him...He didn't want no smoke

-some chicks in the neighborhood had some dudes from another hood at their crib and one of my homeboys called their house phone and ended up getting into it with one of them. It was a few of us already outside hooping at the time and the rest of the homies got called up. About 15 of us got together and my homie called back and told them to come out and fight...They didn't ***** up and came around to meet us while we were on our way to them...It's like 5 of them and the girls vs the 15 of us...Never seen so much blood in my life. Dropping left and right,Stomping on ****** heads. It took the whole neighborhood coming out their houses to break it up, I'm surprised we didn't kill one of them dudes

-Knew my auntie kept $$$ in her whip, me and one of my boys staked the whip out like 3 times at her job but I was scared to do it...Somebody else ended up hitting that lick and got 4 bands [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

-Bussing ppl windows out with small pieces of ceramic

I tried to hustle kids back in my younger days...

When I was like 12, I sold bags of oregano to kids in my neighborhood tellin em it was the real deal. The funny thing is they thought it was real weed. It was their parents that caught them up and told mine about it...smh

Used to shoot dice with my partners during lunch in middle school. Most of 8th grade I didn't have to bring any lunch money. That lasted like 4 months until we got busted, luckily I would always keep a foot down on my cash/coin I was betting with cuz Im sure the hater security guy woulda took my money.

One time me and my boy disliked this dude on the basketball team for what reason, idk...but anyways this is when Iversons were hot. He had the new Answer 6s and one day he left his locker open. My boy jacked his kicks and we all played it off like it was someone else not on the team. A month later we make a msn account and hit him up on chat and send him a picture of the shoes asking if he wants to buy them back :lol: Which he did for like $50 :smh:

I was a scumbag in my early years :x

**** it I had phone sex wit my high school sweetheart in my granny bed and whipped my **** with the sheets at least 3x a week. I was a horny Lil jackass. She washed her sheets every Sunday tho but smh

This was like in 2009 too smh. This short fat dude and his sister lived on the corner and we all used to go hoop over there. His moms was cool use to always let people in they crib to play video games, I never went but my little brothers did cuz he was a little older than them. His fat *** sister use to let the other homes run her mouth and her pockets. One day him n his moms was gone and one dude told the sister to take him to make some runs. ***** named Devon came n kicked it wit me and told me they opened their window before they left so he can sneak in and steal the ps3 and other ****. They had a dog and granny who was old as dirt. He went in locked the dog in the garage and granny never left the room. He brought all the **** to my house and I held it for like 2 days until **** died down then we all played 2k in my basement. His house was a no fly zone tho after that, nobody could even step on the grass. I rode thru there a few times and they eventually moved.

When I was in middle school I went to the homies house around the corner

His uncle was in the navy or army and he had guns around the house. Just about everytime I went over there and rang the door bell my homie would come out holding a ak , a pump shotty and various other rifles

So this day I go over there and he comes out with the big *** rifle

And you know boys+curiosity + guns = :smh:

So I asked him could I shoot it , the secon. I said that a spongebob square pants smile came over his face and he said "meet me in the backyard" so I go to the back and I'm wait g for bout 5 mins getting hype

Homie finally comes out big *** rifle in hand and some bullets .

(I lived in the suburbs at the time also)

Before he hands me the gun he tells me to shoot it, drop the gun and run home

I'm like ight cool :lol:

Got the gun loaded it up and held it like a bango towards the ground . Waiting about ten seconds then I pulled the trigger. Gunshot was so loud it had my stunned ,whole neighborhood got mad quiet birds flying away n **** . Then I finally chill out (it's been about a good 30 secs since I pulled the trigger)

I turn to the homie and he staring at me and tell get the **** outta here.

Dropped the gun and shook home with the legs of Forrest gump :smh: :lol:

Everything raw.

Ex bando lurker.

Ill eagle fire arms.

Affiliated with flaggers.

Wouldn't recommend any but the first one.

Around new years when I was a kid I shot a roman candle at a tree in somebody's yard in my neighborhood, I didn't think it would catch on fire but when it did i hauled *** off the block, fire dept and police came through looking for who did it. I threw away the rest of my fireworks and didn't go on that street for 2 months

Got drunk with my homies

We all hoped In one the homies moms Benz and I hung out the car at 100+mph

I had a condom with me In high school for some reason. Got bored during a free period and put it on a random person's locker lock.

There was this stoop around the corner from this deli that sold us beer that we used to hang out on. Some random lady's place and she never said anything. We used to buy 40s and drink there, like 10-15 deep, some would be smoking weed and cigarettes. We hung out there every Friday night for the first two years of high school till the deli stopped selling us beer for drinking on the stoop.

Me and some friends in middle school (ages 12-13) poured RC cola in a security guards gas tank at our school. For like the next 4 weeks he came to school on the city bus. It was hilarious to us back then, but now I wish I could go back and slap myself :smh:

Have never told that story to anyone in real life, I'm getting too comfortable on here :smh:

Last edited:
Was a sophomore in high school, & always had s** with my chick anywhere the chance presented itself with. And since I was in band did it in the band hall in lunch, thought we were by ourselves, chick was wearing a dress and riding me and all as I was sittng on the floor next to the main band room, when all of a sudden one of my band teachers which was an asian lady opened the door next to us and chick stood up but my dude was out and witnessed it & her eyes were all wide she said omg! She was bada** since she didn't report us but everytime I see her on my fb mutual friends it haunts me and gets me everytime haha

this was the dumbest/craziest thing i ever done but back when i went back home to my country the Philippines i stayed at my grand parents house when i was like 10-11 and didnt know any better... i did it simply as a joke and to play around but it was just stupid to be honest but i stuck a cat in the fridge to scare someone whoever opened the fridge.... well turns out nobody ever open the fridge and some hours went by and the cat was in there chillin and died... i feel bad as heck after the fact... and my relatives were actually cool about it thinking im young and dumb... but trust me i feel bad about it and it was a dumb/stupid thing to do and by no means was i trying to hurt a cat but instead trying to pull a joke... but it didnt work out like that... RIP to that cat :smh:

Last edited:
-Used to wrestle with my neighbor in a wheelchair, everybody knew his back was his weakness, we used to kick and punch him in the back he would be finished smfh

-used to hit some fat ***** in hs, I was juuging ****** on ebay thru paypal and used her bank account and everything...She had pay paypal back like $800

-Some dude posted his credit card on Facebook trying to stunt, I went to Mitchell and Ness website and tried every 3 digit number for the cvc until I finally got it right...When I did, went to NM website and ordered like 3 pairs of Pradas and had em delivered to a random house...order ended up getting canceled after dude caught wind of it I guess.

-Some dude in my neighborhood lied and told some chick I said something about her and word got back to me...I caught him on his porch chilling with like 5 other dudes from around the way, I walked up, shook hands and said what up to everybody on the porch, and went to him last. I said what up and stuck out my hand. When he extended his hand, I blew his **** allll the way out. ***** start tearing up but didn't do nothing but go in the house. His pops found out somehow and later tried to get me to square up with his son in front of him...He didn't want no smoke

-some chicks in the neighborhood had some dudes from another hood at their crib and one of my homeboys called their house phone and ended up getting into it with one of them. It was a few of us already outside hooping at the time and the rest of the homies got called up. About 15 of us got together and my homie called back and told them to come out and fight...They didn't ***** up and came around to meet us while we were on our way to them...It's like 5 of them and the girls vs the 15 of us...Never seen so much blood in my life. Dropping left and right,Stomping on ****** heads. It took the whole neighborhood coming out their houses to break it up, I'm surprised we didn't kill one of them dudes

-Knew my auntie kept $$$ in her whip, me and one of my boys staked the whip out like 3 times at her job but I was scared to do it...Somebody else ended up hitting that lick and got 4 bands [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

You're a deplorable individual.

I was a peaty theif smh 

roll.gif

Run from police ditching highschool
Jumped ppl with the homies when i was in hs
Still kick it with dealers and bangers
Got a hand job in the back of the class while everyone was watchin a movie
Felt up on some boobs and also got flashed in the back if the class

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom