whats the craziest thing you did as a teen/youngin?

You're a deplorable individual.

Couldn't be further from the truth, suffered from extreme hubris as a youngin and did whatever because I thought I was better/smarter than most ppl but karma caught up with me and humbled me like no other...you're perfect though

Hmmmmm

Broke into middle school when i was a sophomore in hs. Pissed on a teachers desk. Egged the room. My boy pissed in the water bottle on the teachers desk

Put eye drops in someone's coke in lunch junior year

Sprayed someone with raid

Egged houses for cabbage night. Except I threw bike pegs

i persuaded someone to put superglue on my supervisors coke bottle

dude ended up opening it and had white lips word to the crackheads

Got banned from all Robinson's may for smashing a chick in the dressing room (9th grade. )

Couldn't be further from the truth, suffered from extreme hubris as a youngin and did whatever because I thought I was better/smarter than most ppl but karma caught up with me and humbled me like no other...you're perfect though

:lol: I wasn't really serious. That stuff was pretty savage. Everyone has done something that they're ashamed of , including myself.

Threw a akademiks jacket over my lap. Girlfriend from HS proceeded to stroke as we ride the public transportation bus home. (Bus was full too ) [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Wen i was like 10 my mom was woopin me with da belt and idunno where it came from but some bravery creeped up into a youngin and i grabbed the belt from her hand and said "STOP!"

She gave me the :wow: look

Grabbed another belt and whooped my *** while i was standing there holding the previous belt. |I

Wen i was like 10 my mom was woopin me with da belt and idunno where it came from but some bravery creeped up into a youngin and i grabbed the belt from her hand and said "STOP!"

She gave me the :wow: look

Grabbed another belt and whooped my *** while i was standing there holding the previous belt. |I
That's the craziest your willing to share? I'm debating which shall I share

Man I used to do some dumb things growing up including but not limited to egging houses on Halloween, tagging up on various buildings, petty theft as well as underage drinking and smoking...swear I was a good kid though, was just hanging around the wrong crowd. I was the only kid in my crew who would be in top class, make the honor roll etc...for some reason I never really got along with the geeks lol always thought they were lame so I chilled with the delinquents instead I guess

I tried to smash this base head around my way
mean.gif
 was so desperate for yambs back in the day.

wasn't even pretty either, just nice mass.  so desperate tried to slide her in the crib after I caught her shooting up in the corner of a parking lot.
sick.gif
. I still wonder what happened to Ms Gemini

In hs i drove one of my friends to get x pills like at 3 am.
on the way back we were smokin a blunt.

All of a sudden a cop started to follow us and possession of x is BIG.

the way he was driving you could tell he was about to pull us over.

so i pulled into a random driveway and wait and im about to pull off and my friend is like "wait hold up"

The cop parked right down the street and was lookin at us.

so i got out da car and went up to the house and knocked.
old asian dude answered pissed as hell lol.

cop drove off.

In hs i drove one of my friends to get x pills like at 3 am.
on the way back we were smokin a blunt.

All of a sudden a cop started to follow us and possession of x is BIG.

the way he was driving you could tell he was about to pull us over.

so i pulled into a random driveway and wait and im about to pull off and my friend is like "wait hold up"

The cop parked right down the street and was lookin at us.

so i got out da car and went up to the house and knocked.
old asian dude answered pissed as hell lol.

cop drove off.
Quick thinking =
smokin.gif

back in the day when cable had black boxes the only 2 pron channels were adam and eve and the spice channel. and they only showed penetration after 10pm
roll.gif
. there was an actual code to activate the pron channels on the box (which i figured out) and i was taping flicks and slanging vhs tapes at school to my boys. i knew the jig was up when i came home one day and pops was waiting in the doorway like...

Last edited:
I tried to smash this base head around my way :smh:  was so desperate for yambs back in the day.

wasn't even pretty either, just nice mass.  so desperate tried to slide her in the crib after I caught her shooting up in the corner of a parking lot. :x . I still wonder what happened to Ms Gemini

Sounds like present day you.

one time i was at a random house party and i had to go pee. the line was hella long so i went in a random room and went in there

Told this one before but I'll make it shorter

Went to the mall with my mom

Had to use the bathroom (pee)

Couldn't find one

Went to the cut of this clothing store (starbury)

Peed on some starbury merch

Met back up with my mom like it was all good

And it was :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
What kinda **** is that dretti [emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128584[/emoji]

Told this one before but I'll make it shorter

Went to the mall with my mom

Had to use the bathroom (pee)

Couldn't find one

Went to the cut of this clothing store (starbury)

Peed on some starbury merch

Met back up with my mom like it was all good

And it was :pimp: :lol:

You couldn't fine a bathroom in a MALL?

It was one of those malls that was In its way closing so i couldn't find a place to do it, I wasn't gin make it anyway man :lol: had to make a choice

In middle school during gym we would walk the track and the coaches wouldn't even keep an eye on us. We lit up a joint and everyone was taking hits while walking the track. One coach went out there randomly and it was put out. Me being a dummy, I put it in my pocket. I was late getting back to my next class so I got sent to the principals office. So i'm sitting there in the office with a joint in my pocket. sweating my *** off. I thought they knew because they wouldn't let me leave the office. :lol:

Principle gave me a warning and I went straight to the restroom and threw it in the trash. dodged a bullet.

Back
Top Bottom