whats the cruelest way you can break up with somebody?

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if you ask me, just str8 up ignoring them out of the blue. like no contact. str8 up ghost.

thats hurts more than anything, cuz the person is left always wondering what happen. they gonna remember that forever.
thats exatly what i came in here to say. i dont really think theres nothing more cruel than that. i used to do that #%%% all the time
laugh.gif
, until some ignorant broad did it to me.
embarassed.gif
Awkward as hell if/when you bump into them, tho
laugh.gif
#%#% catches you off guard when they wanna ask why you ain't hit em up anymore.
oh it happened, not too long ago actually. i was on the bus on my way too work and i seen this girl who i did that too (almost two yrs ago). I seen her and jus put my head down and kept it movin
smh.gif
, she gave me the
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
at the same time. I felt bad but at the same time i didnt really care. I was young when i cut her off tho, i wont do it again only cuz i know how it feels but it def was an awkward situation
laugh.gif
roll.gif
You lost. j/p

laugh.gif
If that was me I'd still be tight as hell, tho. Hasn't happened yet but karma is a bia
grin.gif

I stay seein' a few familiar faces I been deaded in the supermarket. Have me duckin' and dodgin', bobbin' and weavin' through the frozen food section damn near catchin' hypothermia and !@@*
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I agree with the people saying to just dead contact. Going out of your way to break up with someone = female tendencies

A couple weeks ago I went out to dinner with a chick I was seeing and we had a couple drinks and got a lil tipsy and ended up getting into it. After dinner wehad plans to go to the movies and for the sake of everybody else we were with we continued on with the plans. When we got to the movies she was still actinlike a stank #^*$ and so like 10-15 minutes into the movie I got up like I was going to the bathroom and dipped!
laugh.gif
It was mad funny at the time and I felt justified in doing so but the next dayI felt kinda bad about skatin on her like that.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by eight2one

bang one of her friends and and tell her, i always thought of her while i was with you....
grin.gif

cousins are even more crueler.....

^mine was never in a relationship to start off with.......
pimp.gif

just go all in and be a *!*+ to her if u really wanna be cruel, tell her how much a waste of time its been messin with her, that shes nothing to you, just a nut, haha, stuff like that, i did that to one girl n she called me for 2 weeks str8 just crying everynight, not saying ANYTHING, just letting me hear her cry, i finally got tired of hangin up on her n told her to get the hell outta my life before i get my sis to body you lol.
^Yo that's tough fam!

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by potus2028

In a sex tape with another chick...

pimp.gif
I got a pic of me in bed with another chick.
just write happy break-up day on the back of that photo and give it to her. then fart on her. she'll get the picture (no pun intended)

roll.gif
roll.gif
that avatar!

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

so like 10-15 minutes into the movie I got up like I was going to the bathroom and dipped!
laugh.gif
It was mad funny at the time and I felt justified in doing so but the next day I felt kinda bad about skatin on her like that.
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i always told myself if a girl pushed me to that point i would do that
but if it ever really came down to it i dont think my (sober)conscience would allow me
youre a beast for that
laugh.gif

post an ad in the school paper, hang up flyers around campus, change ur facebook status & relationship status, along wit all the real grimey stuff likegettin wit her friends or relatives

bang one of her friends and and tell her, i always thought of her while i was with you....
grin.gif

cousins are even more crueler.....

^mine was never in a relationship to start off with.......
we're talking about being crule, smash her mom
laugh.gif

btw dating cousins ftw

Send her a music gram talking about @*!$+ dont call me no more to her job ... LMAO

One time I was close to putting one of my ex nacked pics all over her building talking about "aint she easy" 4C

Back
Top Bottom