whats the most money you ever had in your bank account?

Some of you must have had some rich parents or something.. Most I had was like 1500 and 90% of that were from graduation gifts. If I have over a stack in my account, I'm basically a millionaire
laugh.gif

I'm 20 btw

Some of you must have had some rich parents or something.. Most I had was like 1500 and 90% of that were from graduation gifts. If I have over a stack in my account, I'm basically a millionaire
laugh.gif

I'm 20 btw

$4500..smh..After purchasing my car, I can't even make it over the $1000 mark.

$4500..smh..After purchasing my car, I can't even make it over the $1000 mark.

Checking, Savings and Money MarketAvailable Balance

Checking - $9,182.54
Checking - $353.47
Checking - $600.39
Savings - $327.76
Savings - $22,606.19
Savings - $150.42

30. Me and the Mrs.

This doesn't actually include my 401k and her TSP. We saved for about 2 years for our wedding and our house. Then we paid for the wedding incrementally and the bubble burst and so got a great deal on the house. Patience and responsibility FTW!

Live within your means people!!

Checking, Savings and Money MarketAvailable Balance

Checking - $9,182.54
Checking - $353.47
Checking - $600.39
Savings - $327.76
Savings - $22,606.19
Savings - $150.42

30. Me and the Mrs.

This doesn't actually include my 401k and her TSP. We saved for about 2 years for our wedding and our house. Then we paid for the wedding incrementally and the bubble burst and so got a great deal on the house. Patience and responsibility FTW!

Live within your means people!!

23k in my savings account and 1 in my checking, I try to not touch my savings unless im really in need of it. but i get paid like 1.5 a month so it rarely happens. I want to finish school here in Florida and get my own spot in Cali asap so that cash is gonna come in handy. Im turning 19 in a couple of months btw.

23k in my savings account and 1 in my checking, I try to not touch my savings unless im really in need of it. but i get paid like 1.5 a month so it rarely happens. I want to finish school here in Florida and get my own spot in Cali asap so that cash is gonna come in handy. Im turning 19 in a couple of months btw.

20k after my internship.  It was all gone after paying for the remaining 1.5 years of University.

Back to 12k now after graduating and getting a full time job in February.

20k after my internship.  It was all gone after paying for the remaining 1.5 years of University.

Back to 12k now after graduating and getting a full time job in February.

Back
Top Bottom