Whats up with Asians and Karaoke?

laugh.gif
When I used to go to my boys house for parties back in the days hisfamily members were always doing karaoke. Or just anytime that I've gone to an Asian persons house the older folks for the most part are always doingkaraoke.

My aunts husband is Filipino and dude loves it. I went to a bar one time (majority Asian) and karaoke again of coarse. People singing hella drunk. Goodpeople though. Fun times.

Is it just me and the places I go, people I meet that love it? Or yall dudes notice this too? Is it as normal for you guys to do that as it is for a latinfamily party to dance?

I don't know why they love it. But when I lived in Korea we would go out with some of the Koreans we worked with and they ALWAYS wanted to do some karaoke!Philipinos as well.

its funny we was just talking about this at work today to my asain cowoker how they love karaoke and some michael jackson

I was just realizing this when I was watching the Pacquiao/DLH 24/7 and Manny was doing karaoke I think.

Nice avy Killa
laugh.gif

It's actually a lot of fun. When I was in HK last winter, went to a karaoke bar and had a blast. I tried to abstain from the singing as much as possiblebut after a few drinks, all inhibitions were gone
laugh.gif
Can't see the appeal though if you're sober. Way too embarrassing
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I was just watching a video for class about stereotypes and this dude was like, "Filipinos love karaoke".

I can't front a couple of drinks...and the Karaoke is cracking. Girls love it! And everyone has a great time with it!

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I was just realizing this when I was watching the Pacquiao/DLH 24/7 and Manny was doing karaoke I think.

Nice avy Killa
laugh.gif
Pacquiao has like the #1 album in the PI or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Karaokeing(?) = always a good time. RB & GH:WT is the closest I got to throwing a karaoke party right now so I gotta step it up and get one of thosemic's that have like a trillion love songs built in

Back
Top Bottom