Whats up with Asians and Karaoke?

i was just singing on the magic mic 2 hours ago...
indifferent.gif

i aint filipino, chinese. my fam back in hong kong is huge on karoake parties. i dont participate unless im totally done.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

I don't know why they love it. But when I lived in Korea we would go out with some of the Koreans we worked with and they ALWAYS wanted to do some karaoke! Philipinos as well.
Filipinos
fixed.

i think it's just natural that people like to sing, doesn;t matter what ethnicity you are as long as you like the song.....asians take it a step furtherand like to sing with a TV and mic in front of them cuz, y'know it;s all about the hi-tek gadgetry......

[/Russell Peters] i knew you guys were filipino right away cuz you keep staring at my microphone like there's gonna be karaoke after the show [/RussellPeters]
laugh.gif

Growing up going to the karaoke room pretty much meant free for all underage drinking back around high school time since it was usually BYOB. I'd say outof all the times I went 99% I never sang and was just there for the drinking and social aspect of it.

it's a big part of our culture

I don't have the guts to sing by myself. I have to sing with a group or something lol, it's more fun

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

whats up with blacks and chicken?... j/w..
always good, especially with a little salt.
pimp.gif

Anyways I always found it boring, idk how you can sing (horribly) to pop songs.

If they had mgmt, i'd be screaming my +!# off though

Originally Posted by derrty6232
roll.gif
my favorite�michael jackson too!!! so when i sing this theyall think chris tucker
laugh.gif
...but i�got�better moves...
i�dont see it as a stereotype...filipinos love it
pimp.gif
...we had the laserdisc to the dvd kareoke and now the ever so popular magic mike
pimp.gif
..familyparties we�drink remy�(my uncles�do it big) and sing kareoke till 3am
laugh.gif
...i love it when it�scores you after too�my dad sings any beatles songs�and�gets a freaking�ninety-pibe and he�starts braggin' about how paulmcartney and him are the original beatles
roll.gif

��

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

whats up with blacks and chicken?... j/w..
why are you mad fam? just because asians might like Karaoke and im guessing your asian as well doesent have to make you angry just be easy.

laugh.gif
I went for this Vietnamese girls birthday to a Korean Karaoke bar witha %++%-load of Filipinos. It was weird, I (The only white guy) was the one singing the most. I'm not asian, but still drunk Karaoke FTW!

Back
Top Bottom