What's up with FipJays.com??????

Pre ordered some Space Jams from this guy and all was good, got confirmation number, said they would show up the day after release, had very good contact withhim, and now his site has been down for a while, i can't get in contact with him, and I am starting to worry. I thought this guy was legit, and knew hehad been around the game for a while, I dont really mess with Jordans too much anymore, except for retro releases, seeing how much of the sneaker game hasfallen off since the 2000's, but when some hot XI's drop its a must get, im not a collector, i wear em to ball, im not the type to get an outfit andmatch my jordans anymore, thats some middle school *$#-in my opinion....but whatever, anybody else havin a problem with this guy????? thanks

many so-called legit places have not come through in the recent past. I would say cancel and find another source. SERIOUSLY.

Its his first post....of course he's going to flip out and make a thread about it

Just be patient, I dno why you would pay rape prices for that crap excuse for an XI anyway

i have bought stuff off his site and never had any problems....anyways doesnt the shoes drop on the 23rd...and if im correct u didnt pay too much overretail..it was a good deal but i slept so now i have to get my lazy *#* out in line for them.

Sir.. your first post should not be used on calling out FlipJays.

Not to put him on a pedastal but FlipJays has not only contributed alot to the community but been very reliable on selling items to MANY NTers...

Email, IM, PM and patience.

Good Luck.

I'll go ahead and throw it in there since no one else has:

This really isn't a Jordan Brand-related topic.

Originally Posted by slewis225

Pre ordered some Space Jams from this guy and all was good, got confirmation number, said they would show up the day after release, had very good contact with him, and now his site has been down for a while, i can't get in contact with him, and I am starting to worry. I thought this guy was legit, and knew he had been around the game for a while, I dont really mess with Jordans too much anymore, except for retro releases, seeing how much of the sneaker game has fallen off since the 2000's, but when some hot XI's drop its a must get, im not a collector, i wear em to ball, im not the type to get an outfit and match my jordans anymore, thats some middle school *$#-in my opinion....but whatever, anybody else havin a problem with this guy????? thanks
so what are you worried about? thats over a week away

Im not trashing the guy, i was just simply asking a question.....im not really stressin it, I have been on Nike Talk for years, just never really commented onanything, just was throwing a question out to see if anyone else had the same problem, or if anybody knew anything...like I said I had great communitcationwith him until now, and his site is down, I know he has contributed alot, thats why i went with him....He knows his !!+.....so just dont comment if you dontknow anything.......thanks again

I preordered mine from him too. I talked to him on faceback and he said he waiting to get them so just chill out!

Wait tell they release hypebeast, I hooked ppl up with spacejams from my store for 125 each. Im sure you can get a deal on them at a retail store

Got some real sensitive people on here, all i did was ask a question, and i appreciate the help from those of you who reached out, but callin me a"hypebeast" because i am buying a shoe i like, and wore my 00's out so bad thats why im gonna re-up and buy another pair....i wear my shoes, playreal ball in them....not to rock to the mall, or the movies....some real clowns on here.

Wow, what a first post
pimp.gif
, I dont understand why people buy stuff from websites they've never heard of or don't trust...I'll be daanned ifsomeone's gettin my money..As far as I know flipjays is a legit dude and he always has the heat, but i've never copped from him.

Back
Top Bottom