WHATS YOUR FIST PAIR OF JORDANS AND STORY BEHIND IT

June 12, 1999, i turned 11 that day and i wanted some basketball shoes, we go to the mall and i see the sickest jays i had ever seen
14's Indiglo/black... that green made the shoe pop off
i will never forget wore them everywhere even elemenetary school culmination.. never knew what happened to them, miss them dearly!!
tired.gif

June 12, 1999, i turned 11 that day and i wanted some basketball shoes, we go to the mall and i see the sickest jays i had ever seen
14's Indiglo/black... that green made the shoe pop off
i will never forget wore them everywhere even elemenetary school culmination.. never knew what happened to them, miss them dearly!!
tired.gif

ill tell my story even though theres not much to it... but its still kind of funny now that i think about it...so back when i was in 4th grade everyone had jordans in my school and i wanted a pair also... jordan was my favorite player at the time so i felt like i needed a pair to play like mike.... the vi's were out and my friend had on the black infrareds and i just had to get them... they were the first jordan shoe i have ever seen... im young so ya that explains that lol... i begged my pops for a pair... back then kicks were a lot of money and i could only get 1 pair of shoes per year... and of course the shoes i would get had to be on sale... so my pops got me some carmine 6's at kids footlocker... they were my least favorite because i wanted the black pair but it wasnt on sale so it was a no go... but i ended up loving the carmines and when they came out again i had to get the retros....and now i have both black infrareds and carmine retros so im straight

ill tell my story even though theres not much to it... but its still kind of funny now that i think about it...so back when i was in 4th grade everyone had jordans in my school and i wanted a pair also... jordan was my favorite player at the time so i felt like i needed a pair to play like mike.... the vi's were out and my friend had on the black infrareds and i just had to get them... they were the first jordan shoe i have ever seen... im young so ya that explains that lol... i begged my pops for a pair... back then kicks were a lot of money and i could only get 1 pair of shoes per year... and of course the shoes i would get had to be on sale... so my pops got me some carmine 6's at kids footlocker... they were my least favorite because i wanted the black pair but it wasnt on sale so it was a no go... but i ended up loving the carmines and when they came out again i had to get the retros....and now i have both black infrareds and carmine retros so im straight

OG I's when I was in kindergarden back in 85'(yea I'm an old head) and been live ever since

no story behind them really just wish I still had them

OG I's when I was in kindergarden back in 85'(yea I'm an old head) and been live ever since

no story behind them really just wish I still had them

My first pair of J's were the OG Taxis. My dad got me them for my birthday and it was the last pair in my size. That pair is long gone but I got a DS pair in my size now.
pimp.gif

My first pair of J's were the OG Taxis. My dad got me them for my birthday and it was the last pair in my size. That pair is long gone but I got a DS pair in my size now.
pimp.gif

OG black/metallic V's back in 1990 when I was in the 7th grade. You guys make me feel old.

OG black/metallic V's back in 1990 when I was in the 7th grade. You guys make me feel old.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Raptor 7s, was in 1st grade playing little league bball.

no story.
Similar story.. My first pair was the Jordan VII Hare's.. I was 6, started playing ball at a young age and needed basketball sneakers. Loves basketball and knew of Jordan, wanted the best basketball sneakers out and loved Bugs Bunny, and the poster of Bugs Bunny and Jordan at the time (the life size cardboard cutout) had me sold........... ahhh memories
hahaha, this kids still got a bugs bunny doll on his bed, he is over 25

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Raptor 7s, was in 1st grade playing little league bball.

no story.
Similar story.. My first pair was the Jordan VII Hare's.. I was 6, started playing ball at a young age and needed basketball sneakers. Loves basketball and knew of Jordan, wanted the best basketball sneakers out and loved Bugs Bunny, and the poster of Bugs Bunny and Jordan at the time (the life size cardboard cutout) had me sold........... ahhh memories
hahaha, this kids still got a bugs bunny doll on his bed, he is over 25

First off, this may actually be one of the best posts I've responded to.  My first pair of  J's was the cement IV's.  And they were actually given to me.  My homeboy had them and he had actually just gotten a pair of Nike Air Flights, which I think he actually liked better.  I told him I was gonna get me a pair of IV's even though and he basically just showed ya boi some love and gave me his pair.  And his pair weren't even worn out bad; they were actually in very good condition.  Now that's love fa sho!!!  I'll be glad when JB drops cement IV's again; I may cop my homeboi a pair..........

First off, this may actually be one of the best posts I've responded to.  My first pair of  J's was the cement IV's.  And they were actually given to me.  My homeboy had them and he had actually just gotten a pair of Nike Air Flights, which I think he actually liked better.  I told him I was gonna get me a pair of IV's even though and he basically just showed ya boi some love and gave me his pair.  And his pair weren't even worn out bad; they were actually in very good condition.  Now that's love fa sho!!!  I'll be glad when JB drops cement IV's again; I may cop my homeboi a pair..........

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn you guys were lucky to have Jos at suck a young age, My first pair was in 98, I was 14 and I had just graduated from 8th grade... Black/Red 13s

Mine too! Got them on a trip overseas after spending as little money as I could on food and stuff. My parents always refused to buy me Jordans but once my dad saw I was saving up that hard to get them he bought them for me quietly behind my back and handed me a bag as we cleared security for the flight home. I was screaming in the airport, people thought it was an emergency. I love the XIII.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn you guys were lucky to have Jos at suck a young age, My first pair was in 98, I was 14 and I had just graduated from 8th grade... Black/Red 13s

Mine too! Got them on a trip overseas after spending as little money as I could on food and stuff. My parents always refused to buy me Jordans but once my dad saw I was saving up that hard to get them he bought them for me quietly behind my back and handed me a bag as we cleared security for the flight home. I was screaming in the airport, people thought it was an emergency. I love the XIII.

White/Cement III's in '89 when I was 12. Begged my mom for months but she wasnt trying to shell out $100 for some shoes that ppl were getting robbed, stabbed and even killed for. After months of begging it finally paid off. She gave me the money and I bought my shoes. From the second I put them on I was in love. For that same reason those are my fav. shoes ever.

White/Cement III's in '89 when I was 12. Begged my mom for months but she wasnt trying to shell out $100 for some shoes that ppl were getting robbed, stabbed and even killed for. After months of begging it finally paid off. She gave me the money and I bought my shoes. From the second I put them on I was in love. For that same reason those are my fav. shoes ever.

first pair of jordans were the OG infrared vi's..i was 12...i remember i had to bust my pops balls to cop these for me...$130 was alot to drop on a pair of kicks at that time...and then when the white infrareds dropped i had to bust balls 2wice as much...

first pair of jordans were the OG infrared vi's..i was 12...i remember i had to bust my pops balls to cop these for me...$130 was alot to drop on a pair of kicks at that time...and then when the white infrareds dropped i had to bust balls 2wice as much...

Back
Top Bottom