Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

Yo can someone link the thread or inbox me....

Who the hell is Brian...?

I want to see the vid...

Be a G and hook another G up.

What you mean?

seriously... if dude in he video was sporting a micro... i think the blow of his chick would've been a little lighter.

the indian chick could've played up his ego, b/c honestly... what man doesnt want to be told that?

the fact that dude was way bigger will have dude questioning his pipe game forever b/c he might feel he can never TRULY satisfy her.

and as a man... what else is better than satisfying a lady that you really care about?

there could've been a silver lining if the dude in the video was atleast comparable.... :lol:

she could've blamed it on the angle... but it was a great difference (like she said) so jimmies went from Extra rustle to rustle overload b/c there's absolutely nothing the indian guy can do about it...

seriously... if dude in he video was sporting a micro... i think the blow of his chick would've been a little lighter.

the indian chick could've played up his ego, b/c honestly... what man doesnt want to be told that?

the fact that dude was way bigger will have dude questioning his pipe game forever b/c he might feel he can never TRULY satisfy her.

and as a man... what else is better than satisfying a lady that you really care about?

there could've been a silver lining if the dude in the video was atleast comparable.... :lol:

she could've blamed it on the angle... but it was a great difference (like she said) so jimmies went from Extra rustle to rustle overload b/c there's absolutely nothing the indian guy can do about it...

But i thought size didnt matter.... |I

Its one thing to leave out the fact that you got loose in college, not that big of a problem...

But to flat out lie? About something so simple is just wrong... Dude was of with hoping she miscarries.

He's already insecure, so I don't blame him at all...

Shorty is dumb foul for not topping her HUSBAND off tho :lol:

Unless it had to do with her being forced to in college, then I sorta understand

Last edited:
But let me hear your opinion on this...

What if dude wanted her to miscarry because he didn't want his child living a life where he/she knows there a certain video out there of mommy?

Damb.. The way some of yall are talking... Thing is.. You don't know that your girl/wife prolly got THE SAME STORY :wow:

But let me hear your opinion on this...

What if dude wanted her to miscarry because he didn't want his child living a life where he/she knows there a certain video out there of mommy?

Trying to picture what life would be if I knew my moms had a sextape on the net ..

Trying to picture what life will be like for our son if his mom and I's sextape hits the net ..

Nah I think he just doesn't want a baby with a girl he know considers a s*********

Damb.. The way some of yall are talking... Thing is.. You don't know that your girl/wife prolly got THE SAME STORY :wow:

prolly does... but she came off as a MAJOR sloot...

major sloot status =/= being liberal w/ the yambs in college...

also... famb was a virgin... I'm not too keen on the way the Indian culture works, but I think that's a pretty big deal.

he was OD w/ the wishing a miscarriage, doe... can't do that, homey.

But all in all, I think dude was just so upset... a man's ego is SO important to his everyday functional ability.

Dude's ego is damb near DONEZO.

prolly does... but she came off as a MAJOR sloot...

major sloot status =/= being liberal w/ the yambs in college...

also... famb was a virgin... I'm not too keen on the way the Indian culture works, but I think that's a pretty big deal.

he was OD w/ the wishing a miscarriage, doe... can't do that, homey.

But all in all, I think dude was just so upset... a man's ego is SO important to his everyday functional ability.

Dude's ego is damb near DONEZO.

It is not just his ego.

If they are conservative Indians, this community might shun dude for staying with her. This family, friends, maybe even work colleges if they are Indian too might cut him off, or lower contact with him.

Staying with her, even being attached to her with a child might bring a whole lotta stress into homie's life.

Past the superficial "Oh she was down with sucking off a kielbasa, but she won't bless my cocktail wiener" stuff

Last edited:
still upset there is no picture of said female

I cant say I understand his view point because I am not a virgin and am not searching for someone quote un-quote pure. That is why I think everyones opinion in here doesnt matter, unless they are in a similar situation as he is

Exactly, unless you're a virgin there's no way you should be saying you'd divorce someone for a sexual past. Then again there are a lot of virgins on here + ppl who think marriage is just a relationship with a signature on paper.

Husband sounds spineless. Why in the world would any man settle for a female that doesn't do oral is beyond me? The way I see it, husband can now demand that whenever he wants. Hell I would make her swallow on the regular as just punishment. Then he's sad cause he's comparing his manhood to another man? :lol: Who gives a damn? Worrying about that is beyond lame! As long as you get your nut on, that's all that should matter.

If I see a sex video of my girl, hell it should only be fair that my girl sees a video of me in action with ex-gfs also. Then we compare, take notes and make our own videos... that would be my conclusion. Suicide? Divorce? Miscarriage? Scorn by Indian community, family, friends? Man life is too short to worry about stupid crap. If you're happy with your significant, than nothing from the past should change how you feel. Too many damn insecure chumps on this planet.

Last edited:
^Well you can't have it both ways. He wanted a virgin. You can't expect every virgin once they're married to be down with gargling unborn kids. Especially if they're virgins over the age of 25. Then they're just all weird about sex and how it should be and starts seeing the real freaky pleasurable acts as things a "lady" wouldn't do.

Exactly, unless you're a virgin there's no way you should be saying you'd divorce someone for a sexual past. Then again there are a lot of virgins on here + ppl who think marriage is just a relationship with a signature on paper.

I want to fight you!

My knuckle game is tight.

She said off rip he was a virgin.

Yes I would divorce my wife if she told me unnecessarily she was a virgin and I found out she had a vid.

That's a sign of manipulation, I don't do mind games .

And to those saying he was out of pocket for the miscarriage statement.

Yall know what type of foul **** is said in a heated argument with a female?

Like I said before, that's a sign of manipulation. Making him look like the bad guy smh, y'all trippin.

I want to fight you!

My knuckle game is tight.

She said off rip he was a virgin.

Yes I would divorce my wife if she told me unnecessarily she was a virgin and I found out she had a vid.

That's a sign of manipulation, I don't do mind games .

And to those saying he was out of pocket for the miscarriage statement.

Yall know what type of foul **** is said in a heated argument with a female?

Like I said before, that's a sign of manipulation. Making him look like the bad guy smh, y'all trippin.

Yall need to box! NT NY Summit 2k14! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Tommorow! Grand Central! 5:15! Infront of the Apple Store! Shoot the Fair One!

Loser buys Winner and all the NT famb food from Golden Krust!

yall cant start till we get the camera ready tho, plus I need to walk down the ave from work

You better win tho KingKoopa, Im tired on Heimlich Linton or however you say his name always playing devils advocate

make da shoulders clap b! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

*on topic tho as I stated before, shes wrong

She lied and manipulated her husband, and manipulated her parents who unknowingly cosigned for her,

but the real crime here is that she didnt even have the decency to top of her husband. Unforgivable! its a damb shame

thot deserves whatever she gets, hope her husband leaves her and finds happiness elsewhere tho I doubt he'll ever be the same, he did come into this embracing his culture as virgin who didnt consent to marry a thot :smh:

yeah his reaction was kind of childish, but you gotta remember hes not a yamb connoisseur like the rest of us, hers was the only yambs he ever knew. its like He had his own personal pool built just for him, and he learned to swim and loved it, cared for it, cherished it, only to find out one day that the water hed been swimming in got pissed in daily and he didnt know, and the people that built him the pool told him he could never skinny dip in it or smash in it or put chlorine in it, but the builders were skinny dippin in it and smashing yambs in it before they gave it do him, and hes swimng in the same dutty wata. ok bad anology but in his mind he thinking how do I recover from something like that when my world has come crashing down and knowing the shame that comes with it :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom