When will you retire from the shoe game

I kind reeled myself in before I ever been "involved" in the shoe game to being with. I definitely love sneakers, and at one point, I had created a list that had a good 70-80 pairs that I felt I "needed". Over the last two years, I asked myself, "what the hell would I even do with 70-80 pairs?" I want to be able to wear what I have as much as possible, and not have to worry about un-DS'ing pairs or owning pairs I don't even have time to wear after I buy them. So the pairs I bought that lost their luster with me (fortunately I had only bought 4 pairs up to this point), I took them back/sold them right away.

At this point in time I have 7 pairs outta 11 pairs I plan to own for my collection. I'm going to stick to my absolute favorites instead of getting caught up in "the shoe game". If there is any future pairs that come out I'm interested in, I'll cop regardless of age, but only if I'm TRULY interested in that pair.

I kind reeled myself in before I ever been "involved" in the shoe game to being with. I definitely love sneakers, and at one point, I had created a list that had a good 70-80 pairs that I felt I "needed". Over the last two years, I asked myself, "what the hell would I even do with 70-80 pairs?" I want to be able to wear what I have as much as possible, and not have to worry about un-DS'ing pairs or owning pairs I don't even have time to wear after I buy them. So the pairs I bought that lost their luster with me (fortunately I had only bought 4 pairs up to this point), I took them back/sold them right away.

At this point in time I have 7 pairs outta 11 pairs I plan to own for my collection. I'm going to stick to my absolute favorites instead of getting caught up in "the shoe game". If there is any future pairs that come out I'm interested in, I'll cop regardless of age, but only if I'm TRULY interested in that pair.

i just cop whatever i like and i try not to go overboard (like having 70 or 80+). don't need that much, will never wear them and not enough space in the shoe rack lol. i try to maintain 10-15, no more than 20 pairs. also, for me i try to not get that many shoes of the same color (and getting real tried of the white and red jordan colorways, looks sick in the hand but not really into anything red in outfits nowadays..).

i just cop whatever i like and i try not to go overboard (like having 70 or 80+). don't need that much, will never wear them and not enough space in the shoe rack lol. i try to maintain 10-15, no more than 20 pairs. also, for me i try to not get that many shoes of the same color (and getting real tried of the white and red jordan colorways, looks sick in the hand but not really into anything red in outfits nowadays..).

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

lol yea some people think im 21 , well thats good for the ladies
smokin.gif

Ladies under 18?  
laugh.gif

jk.

When they stop droppin hot kicks. I've gone through the "camping out and buy two of everything" phase, and now I'm in the "cop at least one of the hottest kicks I can get ahold of" phase.
ohwell.gif
  Once the first kid comes, it'll prolly be the kid that'll be breakin' necks.
laugh.gif
 So far, I've copped infant sized Space Jams and Black Toe 1's and a few others. Hopefully I don't have a girl, or my plans are all ckufed up!
eyes.gif

When they stop droppin hot kicks. I've gone through the "camping out and buy two of everything" phase, and now I'm in the "cop at least one of the hottest kicks I can get ahold of" phase.
ohwell.gif
  Once the first kid comes, it'll prolly be the kid that'll be breakin' necks.
laugh.gif
 So far, I've copped infant sized Space Jams and Black Toe 1's and a few others. Hopefully I don't have a girl, or my plans are all ckufed up!
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom