When will you retire from the shoe game

WHEN THE COLUMBIAS DROP NEXT CHRISTMAS. THAT WILL BE THE LAST SHOE I NEED TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION. ALREADY OWN ALL THE OTHER PAIRS OF JORDANS I WANT.

After February, I will have deadstock retros of every original colorway of every III, IV, V, VI and XI (minus the maroon VI's that have yet to retro). Once I have the Cement IV's, my collection will be complete. I imagine from then on I will only buy the re-retros of those same numbered shoes (i.e., I'll probably buy another pair of all the IV's in original colorways releasing next year). Don't see myself buying much more than that, so for all intents and purposes, I'll be done after February and I have the white/cement IV's.

After February, I will have deadstock retros of every original colorway of every III, IV, V, VI and XI (minus the maroon VI's that have yet to retro). Once I have the Cement IV's, my collection will be complete. I imagine from then on I will only buy the re-retros of those same numbered shoes (i.e., I'll probably buy another pair of all the IV's in original colorways releasing next year). Don't see myself buying much more than that, so for all intents and purposes, I'll be done after February and I have the white/cement IV's.

I don't ever see myself quitting but after this year, I will slow down quite a bit. After the Concords, I'll probably only buy foams and some jordans, specifically IIIs or XIs.

I don't ever see myself quitting but after this year, I will slow down quite a bit. After the Concords, I'll probably only buy foams and some jordans, specifically IIIs or XIs.

I will stop when I have all the clean kicks that I wanted frm the past cause the shoes they release now Are the same colorway and getting tired of that. But most likely stop once I have the AF1 PLAYSTATION PROMO

I will stop when I have all the clean kicks that I wanted frm the past cause the shoes they release now Are the same colorway and getting tired of that. But most likely stop once I have the AF1 PLAYSTATION PROMO

I have slowed down in 2011 but 2012 is gonna be a good year for JB so I dont see myself stopping completely

I have slowed down in 2011 but 2012 is gonna be a good year for JB so I dont see myself stopping completely

Back
Top Bottom