When will you retire from the shoe game

I'm in slow motion this yr...already got crispy pairs of True Blues from 2009 and Blk/Cement 3's from CDP...Last Shots too...I just want the Concords! The game ain't the same anymore...Sneaker Saturday used to be a planned event...too much garbage dropping these days!
2012 might be a retirement year! 
eyes.gif

I'm in slow motion this yr...already got crispy pairs of True Blues from 2009 and Blk/Cement 3's from CDP...Last Shots too...I just want the Concords! The game ain't the same anymore...Sneaker Saturday used to be a planned event...too much garbage dropping these days!
2012 might be a retirement year! 
eyes.gif

i think i'll stop if i ever become fat and old. sneakers on old fat people just look plain weird

i think i'll stop if i ever become fat and old. sneakers on old fat people just look plain weird

Collecting Jordans is a hobby to me, not work or a competition, so I'mma enjoy this hobby until I get bored of it which will probably be never.

Collecting Jordans is a hobby to me, not work or a competition, so I'mma enjoy this hobby until I get bored of it which will probably be never.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by youngcurse

With all of the Nike/Jordan Brand releases coming out this year how many people are contemplating retiring from the shoe game. Me personally i said that last year i was going to retire but like always, i get lowered right back into the game somehow. So share with us some reasons why you would retire or break from the shoe game.

Never would I retire from collecting shoes1

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by youngcurse

With all of the Nike/Jordan Brand releases coming out this year how many people are contemplating retiring from the shoe game. Me personally i said that last year i was going to retire but like always, i get lowered right back into the game somehow. So share with us some reasons why you would retire or break from the shoe game.

Never would I retire from collecting shoes1

Never.

Specially now that i have a son, i would cop more pairs so that he can rock them when he gets older.

Never.

Specially now that i have a son, i would cop more pairs so that he can rock them when he gets older.

now i just try to really buy shoes IM PLANNING TO WEAR. also i try not to pay retail. but with all these heat coming out its hard. but then again other responsibilities come first.

now i just try to really buy shoes IM PLANNING TO WEAR. also i try not to pay retail. but with all these heat coming out its hard. but then again other responsibilities come first.

I've retired only to unretire two years later. But I am losing interest in the shoe game again and close to maybe retiring for good. Just mainly getting OG retros and retros of kicks that I missed out when I retired the first time. It is kind of hard to stay in the shoe game when you have a family to support.

I've retired only to unretire two years later. But I am losing interest in the shoe game again and close to maybe retiring for good. Just mainly getting OG retros and retros of kicks that I missed out when I retired the first time. It is kind of hard to stay in the shoe game when you have a family to support.

Back
Top Bottom