When will you retire from the shoe game

after the Chrome 8's are retroed, whenever that will be  
ohwell.gif

I truly can't ever see myself retiring from. Got in it not 2 long ago and I can't imagine myself stopping anytime soon

I truly can't ever see myself retiring from. Got in it not 2 long ago and I can't imagine myself stopping anytime soon

when I attain all of my grails, which is nothing past 05....OGs (I-XIV minus IXs), various 90s Nike Running shoes, and most 02-05 SBs as well as Pro Bs and co.jp Dunks......and then I will double up, triple, etc, so never....I'm done with new stuff as far as Nike and collecting go

when I attain all of my grails, which is nothing past 05....OGs (I-XIV minus IXs), various 90s Nike Running shoes, and most 02-05 SBs as well as Pro Bs and co.jp Dunks......and then I will double up, triple, etc, so never....I'm done with new stuff as far as Nike and collecting go

I tried to get out the game twice. and failed. When i didn't stop i realized that this is what ill be doing for the rest of my life. This is why I'm really into fashion right now. it started with jordans then it took off from there. As far as wearing them as i get older i know ill be wearing the simple classic jordans like the Jordan I and III. because it'll look weird wearing all different jays at a late age.. unless I'm a celebrity..(i got big dreams right now)

I tried to get out the game twice. and failed. When i didn't stop i realized that this is what ill be doing for the rest of my life. This is why I'm really into fashion right now. it started with jordans then it took off from there. As far as wearing them as i get older i know ill be wearing the simple classic jordans like the Jordan I and III. because it'll look weird wearing all different jays at a late age.. unless I'm a celebrity..(i got big dreams right now)

I'm pretty much there now. I only come by the JB forum for a cheap laugh, and Nike have gotten about as greedy, lazy and conceited as JB.

I'm pretty much there now. I only come by the JB forum for a cheap laugh, and Nike have gotten about as greedy, lazy and conceited as JB.

after the chi-town X. And copps a pair of DMP/ 2000 concord XI. Maybe a pair of playoff XII too. Afterward i'm done.

after the chi-town X. And copps a pair of DMP/ 2000 concord XI. Maybe a pair of playoff XII too. Afterward i'm done.

Back
Top Bottom