When will you retire from the shoe game

If this were the 90's I'd say, never. Everybody skipped class and hung out on line having fun for a quality product. But with the today's price vs. quality ratio and the violence that goes on during releases I think now is good time to quit.

If this were the 90's I'd say, never. Everybody skipped class and hung out on line having fun for a quality product. But with the today's price vs. quality ratio and the violence that goes on during releases I think now is good time to quit.

I'm 21 and will graduate from college in May. I've been selling shoes I don't wear because I know once I land a job, I won't be able to wear Jordans 5-6 days out of the week.

Although, once I actually do get a job and I'm being paid fairly well, I'll probably be more into the game than I ever was.

I'm 21 and will graduate from college in May. I've been selling shoes I don't wear because I know once I land a job, I won't be able to wear Jordans 5-6 days out of the week.

Although, once I actually do get a job and I'm being paid fairly well, I'll probably be more into the game than I ever was.

Soon. Ill be 30 next month and Im realizing there are things I like more like vacations and just plain having more money. Lol.
Plus it really bothers me that jordans are getting worse in quality, it wouldnt bother me as much if they were OG status. Plus I have been collecting for over 15 years. I have everything I need/want. Getting a little boring. But there always something that sparks my interest, just a passion I guess.....

Soon. Ill be 30 next month and Im realizing there are things I like more like vacations and just plain having more money. Lol.
Plus it really bothers me that jordans are getting worse in quality, it wouldnt bother me as much if they were OG status. Plus I have been collecting for over 15 years. I have everything I need/want. Getting a little boring. But there always something that sparks my interest, just a passion I guess.....

im not a person who collects everything from 90s to Js to Airmax... im hard core Jordan collector, but i wear my shoes.  I buy 3 pairs each when the shoes are original CW.  I get 3 because I want to make sure I have enough for 3-5 years until re release.

Thats about it.

im not a person who collects everything from 90s to Js to Airmax... im hard core Jordan collector, but i wear my shoes.  I buy 3 pairs each when the shoes are original CW.  I get 3 because I want to make sure I have enough for 3-5 years until re release.

Thats about it.

Was a loyal customer from the OG VI's.....I stopped when the XV's came out....Missed the XVI's and Couldn't justify $400 for the XVII (yes , that's how much they were in Australia when they came out retail) xviii xix and xx were ugly in my opinion and I pretty much retired.... But fell in love with the XX1's and coped each sig shoe since.Just wondering, is it common in the states for "older people" (40 and above ) to be wearing jordan's ?

Was a loyal customer from the OG VI's.....I stopped when the XV's came out....Missed the XVI's and Couldn't justify $400 for the XVII (yes , that's how much they were in Australia when they came out retail) xviii xix and xx were ugly in my opinion and I pretty much retired.... But fell in love with the XX1's and coped each sig shoe since.Just wondering, is it common in the states for "older people" (40 and above ) to be wearing jordan's ?

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Raposo927

No matter how hard you try, you always get dragged back in. it will never end
THIS! i tried to quit in 2010 because it was a wack year for jb and nikes in general but i still bought kicks
laugh.gif
... as long as good kicks come out ill always buy kicks... i cant quit because i love sneakers and its a passion to me and not a phase like some people
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by Raposo927

No matter how hard you try, you always get dragged back in. it will never end
THIS! i tried to quit in 2010 because it was a wack year for jb and nikes in general but i still bought kicks
laugh.gif
... as long as good kicks come out ill always buy kicks... i cant quit because i love sneakers and its a passion to me and not a phase like some people
30t6p3b.gif

was planning on hanging it up after my grails the playoff 13's come out.. with Jordan's that is  ... but something tells me MJ has a trick up his sleeve
nerd.gif

as for kicks in general No I'm on that Lunar Nike tip right now
pimp.gif

was planning on hanging it up after my grails the playoff 13's come out.. with Jordan's that is  ... but something tells me MJ has a trick up his sleeve
nerd.gif

as for kicks in general No I'm on that Lunar Nike tip right now
pimp.gif

i've substantially scaled it back. my collection of around 35 pairs is as many as i can have without neglecting them. just copping two pair a year now (bday and xmas gifts). i only really need a good iv, x and xvi to satiate my lusts.

i've substantially scaled it back. my collection of around 35 pairs is as many as i can have without neglecting them. just copping two pair a year now (bday and xmas gifts). i only really need a good iv, x and xvi to satiate my lusts.

I was heavy into stuff from 2000 until 06 when the black and metallic 5's came out, and the quality was so poor i swore off Jordans and went after bapes i searched for. in october 09 i bought a pair of aquas and i've been back ever since. I find people who say they're gonna be done after Pair A and Pair B will just come back when they see something that catches their eye. Once a sneakerhead always a sneakerhead.

I was heavy into stuff from 2000 until 06 when the black and metallic 5's came out, and the quality was so poor i swore off Jordans and went after bapes i searched for. in october 09 i bought a pair of aquas and i've been back ever since. I find people who say they're gonna be done after Pair A and Pair B will just come back when they see something that catches their eye. Once a sneakerhead always a sneakerhead.

i been out the game for a year now n honestly i dont miss it. i officially switched to new balance. the quality of those those are second to none and are way cheaper than jordans. im not gonna let jordan brand rape me anymore

Back
Top Bottom