When will you retire from the shoe game

Going into "semi-retirement" after the concords come back out, love sneakers but theres better things I can be doing with my money. I'll still cop something every now and then though.

Going into "semi-retirement" after the concords come back out, love sneakers but theres better things I can be doing with my money. I'll still cop something every now and then though.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Im in "semi-retirement" after the concords come back out, love sneakers but theres better things I can be doing with my money. I'll still cop something every now and then though.
fixed

Same its like wasting money. Im somewhere at 115-140 and probably 40-50 are ds. There is so much extra things I can do with the money so I really think im going to call it quits soon

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Im in "semi-retirement" after the concords come back out, love sneakers but theres better things I can be doing with my money. I'll still cop something every now and then though.
fixed

Same its like wasting money. Im somewhere at 115-140 and probably 40-50 are ds. There is so much extra things I can do with the money so I really think im going to call it quits soon

I'll never fully retire. However when and where I choose to wear jordans in the future will change with my changing style preferences. I must admit, I'll never be done wearing jordans. However, I do see myself wearing them less and less as I get older.

I'll never fully retire. However when and where I choose to wear jordans in the future will change with my changing style preferences. I must admit, I'll never be done wearing jordans. However, I do see myself wearing them less and less as I get older.

Im too old for this lol. I like to look nice sometimes, but Air Jordan and Nikes, I dont like what these brands represent anymore, I like Nike, but my respect for Micheal, and his company have dissolved, I would like to keep some Cement IV's in my closet or maybe Bred 1's or some red V's but I am not trying to love material things too much.
Im selling all my kicks, but i can still appreciate OG heat.

Im too old for this lol. I like to look nice sometimes, but Air Jordan and Nikes, I dont like what these brands represent anymore, I like Nike, but my respect for Micheal, and his company have dissolved, I would like to keep some Cement IV's in my closet or maybe Bred 1's or some red V's but I am not trying to love material things too much.
Im selling all my kicks, but i can still appreciate OG heat.

next year
grin.gif
..........wait that's what i said last year
laugh.gif

I'm 30; I have a wonderful career, wife, and own a house and car. When I was 25 I thought, wow I'm getting pretty old now I should stop doing the things that I love that make me feel young, such as collecting sneakers. But over the years I’ve discovered that not giving up on your hobbies is what keeps you sane from an adult life filled with responsibilities; almost like an escape. So as long as Nike keeps releasing hot sneakers I will never stop.

I'm 30; I have a wonderful career, wife, and own a house and car. When I was 25 I thought, wow I'm getting pretty old now I should stop doing the things that I love that make me feel young, such as collecting sneakers. But over the years I’ve discovered that not giving up on your hobbies is what keeps you sane from an adult life filled with responsibilities; almost like an escape. So as long as Nike keeps releasing hot sneakers I will never stop.

Back
Top Bottom