When will you retire from the shoe game

Eventually. For most of us its bound to happen. Im not tryna be that dude with sneakers from wall to wall and a run down house with top ramen in the pantry. I want my stomach full, my house proper for my fam, and my priorities straight. Like others have said, Im here to pick up my grails then Im out.

Eventually. For most of us its bound to happen. Im not tryna be that dude with sneakers from wall to wall and a run down house with top ramen in the pantry. I want my stomach full, my house proper for my fam, and my priorities straight. Like others have said, Im here to pick up my grails then Im out.

I retired once Jordan began releasing every number Jordan yearly, and kept coming with poor quality. Sold majority of my Jordan, and I dont regret it why? Because Jordan will release them again and again. So theres always a oppurtunity to get em. It was a fun part of my life now I grew up, and found a love for Muscle Cars. Kept the Jordan I really love. Every collector has a lot of pairs they dont even wear. Might as well cash up.

To answer the question, I dont think we'll ever retire. There will always be a pair we want. I'm done just need a few pairs.

Blk Cement III
Wht Cement III
True Blue III
Cement IV

I retired once Jordan began releasing every number Jordan yearly, and kept coming with poor quality. Sold majority of my Jordan, and I dont regret it why? Because Jordan will release them again and again. So theres always a oppurtunity to get em. It was a fun part of my life now I grew up, and found a love for Muscle Cars. Kept the Jordan I really love. Every collector has a lot of pairs they dont even wear. Might as well cash up.

To answer the question, I dont think we'll ever retire. There will always be a pair we want. I'm done just need a few pairs.

Blk Cement III
Wht Cement III
True Blue III
Cement IV

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i try buying og colorways, im 27 now so im pretty much almost done with my collection
i just need
1. cement 4s
2.concords 11s
3.black cement 3s
4. 2011 true blues
5.2012 military 4s
6.2012 columbia 11s
7. black silver 5s

and im done, ive been rocking a lot of air max 90 and 95s lately and find them a lot more comfortable,better quality,and can obtain a lot cheaper than jays.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Could have fooled me, you look like you are no more than 17 years old. 

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i try buying og colorways, im 27 now so im pretty much almost done with my collection
i just need
1. cement 4s
2.concords 11s
3.black cement 3s
4. 2011 true blues
5.2012 military 4s
6.2012 columbia 11s
7. black silver 5s

and im done, ive been rocking a lot of air max 90 and 95s lately and find them a lot more comfortable,better quality,and can obtain a lot cheaper than jays.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Could have fooled me, you look like you are no more than 17 years old. 

The thing for me is, I mainly look for the shoes I know I already like. So when I have all those, I'll be satisfied. The only thing that will affect that for me is I ACTUALLY WEAR MY SHOES. So if one of my favorite pairs starts to get beat up, I'll definitely want to replace them

The thing for me is, I mainly look for the shoes I know I already like. So when I have all those, I'll be satisfied. The only thing that will affect that for me is I ACTUALLY WEAR MY SHOES. So if one of my favorite pairs starts to get beat up, I'll definitely want to replace them

pedo type^ lol... ive gone in and out of this love for sneakers/shoes for varies reasons but this time im just going to ignore what this sneaker cult(even though now its more of a "game") has become and i will continue to do me.

pedo type^ lol... ive gone in and out of this love for sneakers/shoes for varies reasons but this time im just going to ignore what this sneaker cult(even though now its more of a "game") has become and i will continue to do me.

I've retired about 4 times. It will never completely stop...but evolve. Went from buying 2/3 pairs of everything to only special ones. Im into Frees now...so as you see...never. easier to slow down tho...jb is discharging some foul products!

I've retired about 4 times. It will never completely stop...but evolve. Went from buying 2/3 pairs of everything to only special ones. Im into Frees now...so as you see...never. easier to slow down tho...jb is discharging some foul products!

Originally Posted by phylon23

that does make it hella easier
roll.gif

as for retirement, i dont know maybe when i'm 30(21 now) or when i start a family, cuz then my kids are going to be the fresh ones. I've slowed down tremendously due to being a broke college student and a way smarter consumer (pretty much done with retro products cuz for the most part they suck), but i think i'll always keep my eyes open to what's coming out.

Originally Posted by phylon23

that does make it hella easier
roll.gif

as for retirement, i dont know maybe when i'm 30(21 now) or when i start a family, cuz then my kids are going to be the fresh ones. I've slowed down tremendously due to being a broke college student and a way smarter consumer (pretty much done with retro products cuz for the most part they suck), but i think i'll always keep my eyes open to what's coming out.

I'm never gonna stop being a sneakerhead! My children will have the coolest Mom n Granny lol They'll love me n im a carry my pistol incase someone wants to test my granny gangsta

I'm never gonna stop being a sneakerhead! My children will have the coolest Mom n Granny lol They'll love me n im a carry my pistol incase someone wants to test my granny gangsta

Back
Top Bottom