Where are the pics of the 2k11s at

Here they are and with a nike check

392044462.jpg

Uh, since when does anybody care about the new Jordan? Brand Jordan is DEAD. No innovation, same designers, same/formulaic ideas, low quality materials, etc. The name Jordan is no longer synonymous with ideas of quality and greatness. Jordan is now affiliated with words like profit and market share.

Uh, since when does anybody care about the new Jordan? Brand Jordan is DEAD. No innovation, same designers, same/formulaic ideas, low quality materials, etc. The name Jordan is no longer synonymous with ideas of quality and greatness. Jordan is now affiliated with words like profit and market share.

they ususally have a 4 period of cycle maybe in jan , april, after summer, and fall i think???

they ususally have a 4 period of cycle maybe in jan , april, after summer, and fall i think???

they're hideous with constellations on the insole and these weird zig zag lines....trust me you're not missing much. they're tryin too hard to make things relate to jordan and the shoe design intertwining his legacy....sometimes simple is better

pics should pop up in the coming weeks closer to the season starting

they're hideous with constellations on the insole and these weird zig zag lines....trust me you're not missing much. they're tryin too hard to make things relate to jordan and the shoe design intertwining his legacy....sometimes simple is better

pics should pop up in the coming weeks closer to the season starting

Back
Top Bottom