Where my C students at?

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

I ain't too proud of them C's/D's.....but they'll do

QFT.....
laugh.gif
im only staying in my school cuz u cant transfer D's

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

In the real world no one gives a !%@+ what grades you got in school as long as you got a good degree.

Depends on the industry you looking to get into. I know that CPA firms in VA want atleast 3.2+ students if you don't have experience and coming out ofcollege.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

In the real world no one gives a !%@+ what grades you got in school as long as you got a good degree.

Depends on the industry you looking to get into. I know that CPA firms in VA want atleast 3.2+ students if you don't have experience and coming out of college.
science and engineering majors have this problem as well
although it doesn't say it on the job or internship application, it matters, as told to me by an important person

think about it regardless of major: if you went to a professor in your major, the one that teaches all the main courses will they give you a really good letterof recommendation if your grades in his/her classes suck ,no

Not proud of the C's at all, but they were a result of me being awful at math and it taking up 90% of my time last semester.

Why do dudes like to argue in every thread?

I believe some of yall dudes are mad suspect and actually find joy in arguing with other dudes, real talk.

C student Checking in...2.5 all my high school years......

Currently at a CC getting A's and B's

whats poppin b??
pimp.gif

Right here...
Typing a paper as we speak
Procrastination FTL/W.

I am a lifetime C student. Teacher's loved me though, not 'A' type love...But they always knew I was a little different. Very articulate, and logicto match. I was always either the class clown, or the quite kid who makes a very enlightening comment once a semester, or grading period. I am just lazy ashell, I mean, I'm like on the extreme of laziness. I've always did just enough to stick around. At one point in high school I had a 1.3 GPA . Graduatedwith a 2.5, got into college. Once in college my GPA fluctuated between 3.3 to 2.7. Ended up with a pretty good job.

...I always loved learning though.

Originally Posted by IsoldMysole

Experience > Grades

I don't think grades should make or break you.

Your right, if you have experience but most students don't. I was apart of the new talent recruitment team at the last firm I worked for and went throughresumes with the hiring partner after we came back from job fairs. Those resume stacks were the size of phone books and our GPA requirement is main thing weused to shorten the resume stack. Not a good idea to have a low GPA and no experience, your going to have difficulties.

man, in 4th year of pharmacy school you have to work your rear end off to just end up with a C...

only way to get A/A- is if you are naturally talented or study 24/7. literally. but i'm still getting B's C's and i kept my scholarship so i'mpretty satisfied. it's not like i'm gonna have less chance to get a job either.

Back
Top Bottom