Which J's are you waiting to be retroed so you can get OUT of the shoe game?

Originally Posted by gijace

Jordan 1 Black/Royal blue with banned 1 quality.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by illphillip

I love sneakers so I doubt I'll ever get out of the "shoe game".

There will always be something fresh to purchase.

& wat already plat said up there

I'll probably never QUIT, I'm about as done with Jordan as I'll be though shoe-wise. I'll be around for more 12s, 13s, 16s, 11s, 17s, and misc. releases to see what's new, I don't buy much anymore though. The money spent on these things compared to my Lebron purchases...I feel so cheated & underwhelmed now.

The feeling is gone with these new releases for me, there was a time when these 2011/2012 releases were the shoes I wanted BAD, NEVER did I see myself passing on white cement 3s, black cement 3s, white cement 4s, Chicago 10s, flint 13s, white/red 13s, a hot 14 like the Graphites, black metallic 5s, and on and on with straight FIRE we've seen lately...just not worth it to me anymore for what we get. Lack of cushioning, quality leather, that extra plush feeling the shoes use to have...all of it is just gone now. Releases are like hard laminated cardboard-like materials soft enough to form the shape of a shoe & thin enough to function as a shoe...but that's it.

For $160+ I feel like we're just paying for our memories & status only, not even any additional incentive to entice us any. At least back in the day we had MJ wearing them in games, there's nothing now but the memories we have from before & these re-hashed replicas that don't quite live up to what once was. I know you can't have what you did in the past in the same way, for me though the price just isn't worth it in most cases for today's version of what we got back then.

I'll grab the IVs that come out, but after that, it's whatever strikes my mood at a given time.
I'm probably going to end up shifting toward Trainers if some of those start dropping like the SC II did. Those were the best things I picked up this year.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I'll probably never QUIT, I'm about as done with Jordan as I'll be though shoe-wise. I'll be around for more 12s, 13s, 16s, 11s, 17s, and misc. releases to see what's new, I don't buy much anymore though. The money spent on these things compared to my Lebron purchases...I feel so cheated & underwhelmed now.

The feeling is gone with these new releases for me, there was a time when these 2011/2012 releases were the shoes I wanted BAD, NEVER did I see myself passing on white cement 3s, black cement 3s, white cement 4s, Chicago 10s, flint 13s, white/red 13s, a hot 14 like the Graphites, black metallic 5s, and on and on with straight FIRE we've seen lately...just not worth it to me anymore for what we get. Lack of cushioning, quality leather, that extra plush feeling the shoes use to have...all of it is just gone now. Releases are like hard laminated cardboard-like materials soft enough to form the shape of a shoe & thin enough to function as a shoe...but that's it.

For $160+ I feel like we're just paying for our memories & status only, not even any additional incentive to entice us any. At least back in the day we had MJ wearing them in games, there's nothing now but the memories we have from before & these re-hashed replicas that don't quite live up to what once was. I know you can't have what you did in the past in the same way, for me though the price just isn't worth it in most cases for today's version of what we got back then.
That's what I'm saying. These prices are only getting higher for crap quality shoes. However, for the shoes I REALLY want, I can look past the quality issues. The 4 I originally posted, I don't care if the shoes were colored cardboard, I'm getting them because those are the ones I REALLY want. But if they release a pair of All Star XII's with white stitching or something, I'm gonna pass because those aren't high on my list, especially with white stitching.

I need 2 pair maybe 3 if done right but i need Indiglo 14's and Olive 9's and I definately could use a pair of White/Cement 4's with Nike Air.

Pretty much everything that drops in 2012

Playoff XII
French Blue XII
All of the IV's
Chicago X
and Columbia XI.

I'm done after those. Everything that pretty much been retroed

I'm not in a game. I just buy the Jordans I like and wear them with no shame.
There are a bunch of shoes that I would like to obtain though.
i.e. Aqua VIII, Sport Blue VI, Grape V and many more.

Olive lX's
Cool Grey lX's
French lX's
White Grey Purple Vll's
Chutney Xlll's (Hi or og low)
XVl line
XVll line
ll's white Italian leather
White navy carolina blue lV's
Fin!

bred 11
bred 13
fire red 3
DMP 6/11 Pack
Infrared 6 (cause i dont wanna pay $450 for one pair)

Let's see the white/red XVII, Grapes, and another Banned 1, and I'm good...until something else I want comes out of course.

AJ VI white/midn navy-varsity red 
AJ IV white/black-cement grey or white/fire red/black

AJ XX3 (any mids)

Back
Top Bottom