Which rapper had the greatest SWAG....VOL....for lack of a better term

I had really long hair and I wore khakis and chucks.
nthat.gif

sick.gif

West Coast as a whole is trash as far as culture and "swag".

Ghost riding, khakis and chucks, low riders with hydrolics, hyphy all TRASH!

East Coast and the south are the biggest trend setters.

East Coast set the best trends though, 

I'm not tryna get into the whole region wars but bruh you got some ******* nerve with this one :lol:
I don't want to hear anyone from the south say anything about how anyone else sound :lol:

Maaannn whats your favorite song right now? BET you gona be rappin to some southern lingo. Not everyone down here talks country.

Dont ever mention birdmans mistress and the south together.

All yall dudes are talkin bout is mainstream cats anyways. Yall need to get in touch wit your city roots.

killa proclaiming his love for ghostface killah.

top 3 all time is ghostface, Diddy, and dipset as a collective.

Also, NYC been copying DC since forever. Foams weren't poppin until DMV cats started rockin em, then NYC picked it up.

Might be the same for Timbs, but I'm not sure about that one.

Also, NYC been copying DC since forever. Foams weren't poppin until DMV cats started rockin em, then NYC picked it up.

Might be the same for Timbs, but I'm not sure about that one.

Nike boots too. But as far as picking trends up...it goes

Baltimore >> DC >>> NYC. But we not here for that. Nor does my city have the rappers or attention. :smh:. Let's not turn this to a regional city to city debate. It's just about which rappers have the best gear during their respective times, or trendsetters.

Dipset
Ye
Nas
Fab
Wale
A$AP

Those names to me are at the top.

Last edited:
You NYers are talking about your rappers a lot, but no one was there to say anything when Kendrick crowned himself king of New York. Terry cloth *** rappers.

it's becoming futile to try and attach regionality to style/trends as they become more and more homogenized by worldwide connectivity through the web

so whoever it is won't be from the more recent eras, not even Kanye dude just knows about fashion and has influence but isn't that stylish just random

same with his wife, tremeondous influence 0 style.  Not to mention his manic personality, utterly swaggerless

Last edited:

I'm not tryna get into the whole region wars but bruh you got some ******* nerve with this one 
laugh.gif

I don't want to hear anyone from the south say anything about how anyone else sound 
laugh.gif
Maaannn whats your favorite song right now? BET you gona be rappin to some southern lingo. Not everyone down here talks country.

Dont ever mention birdmans mistress and the south together.

All yall dudes are talkin bout is mainstream cats anyways. Yall need to get in touch wit your city roots.
I don't have a favorite song but most of my favorite songs have no lyrics 
laugh.gif
 And the ones that do aren't from south ******.

I can't even name anyone currently hot from there besides Future who I don't listen to.

I don't have a favorite song but most of my favorite songs have no lyrics :lol:  And the ones that do aren't from south ******.
I can't even name anyone currently hot from there besides Future who I don't listen to.

***** outchea bangin bill clinton jazz

Back
Top Bottom