Which rapper had the greatest SWAG....VOL....for lack of a better term

Also, NYC been copying DC since forever. Foams weren't poppin until DMV cats started rockin em, then NYC picked it up.

Might be the same for Timbs, but I'm not sure about that one.
:lol: :rofl:

The blasphemy posted in this thread.
You NYers are talking about your rappers a lot, but no one was there to say anything when Kendrick crowned himself king of New York. Terry cloth *** rappers.

This thread is about fashion
Son is all over the place with his posts.

Thirsty for attention.

Last edited:
Homie was too smooth. There was a point in time in my childhood that I wanted to be just like him, so I even started pronouncing my "R"s as "V"s :lol: (he has a little speech impediment I think)

Tupac on death row. His jewels the months before his death was [emoji]128175[/emoji]. He pulled off a Slick Rick type look. He pulled stuff off that nobody could. Word to Won G lol. Suge would rock Coogi. Pac should have. That beef with Biggie must have stopped him. I can't really say in this day and age. I wanna say Diddy. I think Diddy.

Last edited:
LL Cool J, Andre 3000, Slick Rick, Big Daddy Kane, Pharrell, Biggie, 2pac, Method Man, Cam'Ron, early Ma$e, T.I., Fabolous

Last edited:
Also, NYC been copying DC since forever. Foams weren't poppin until DMV cats started rockin em, then NYC picked it up.

:lol:

cats been rockin foams in NYC since 1997.

But street cats in DC been rocking em since early 97. They even kept retroing the black colorways in DC cause they sold so much.

and you thought ya was da only ones getting those back to back to back foampsite pros in black? ha..jokes on you b.

Some of the names and comments in here are sad.

Wale and Wayne shouldn't even be mentioned in here.

NY was on Foams heavy in 97. I don't know about Nike boots, never really saw them like that until I moved to the DMV.

I don't think Pharrell should really be in here. He's weird as ****. I don't think he had swag or was influential, just dresses like a weirdo. I don't know anyone that was like, I'm trying to look like Pharrell yo. He had that run with BBC and Bape for a year or two but I wouldn't say that was big enough to put him in the top 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom