Who does NOT have a bank account? Why not?

I've been dealing with a lot of people lately that tell me they don't have a bank account.

Do you know anybody that doesn't have a bank account? 
Why don't they have one?

Just curious, thanks.

I've been dealing with a lot of people lately that tell me they don't have a bank account.

Do you know anybody that doesn't have a bank account? 
Why don't they have one?

Just curious, thanks.

Poor history with ChexSystems, and poor credit have stopped a number of people from being able to open accounts

Poor history with ChexSystems, and poor credit have stopped a number of people from being able to open accounts

tumblr_lbwl1efnVu1qzrblzo1_1280-e1289965202621.png

Being about that life >>> Financial growth and security

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't, im 17, i just my parents credit cards, cash and debit cards. I will be getting one as soon as i get a job though.

I don't, im 17, i just my parents credit cards, cash and debit cards. I will be getting one as soon as i get a job though.

I knew someone that didn't.. Such a horrible idea IMO. I know banks are unreliable at times, but soo many things can go wrong with lose money. Plus no interest, credit score, etc

I knew someone that didn't.. Such a horrible idea IMO. I know banks are unreliable at times, but soo many things can go wrong with lose money. Plus no interest, credit score, etc

I got one. Glad I do, so I don't unnecessarily spend my money. Too lazy to go to the bank and take it out.
laugh.gif

Saving up to completely renovate my room and catch an F1 race next year.
pimp.gif

Credit cards... that's another issue altogether.
30t6p3b.gif

I got one. Glad I do, so I don't unnecessarily spend my money. Too lazy to go to the bank and take it out.
laugh.gif

Saving up to completely renovate my room and catch an F1 race next year.
pimp.gif

Credit cards... that's another issue altogether.
30t6p3b.gif

I dont have one im waiting till june for when im 18.I used all my parents on paypals.So im waiting to open one for paypal 
laugh.gif

I needed one to cash my checks in from my job. Also I can buy stuff online if I need to with the card.

Besides, depositing a paycheck and seeing the balance rise
pimp.gif

I needed one to cash my checks in from my job. Also I can buy stuff online if I need to with the card.

Besides, depositing a paycheck and seeing the balance rise
pimp.gif

I dont have one im waiting till june for when im 18.I used all my parents on paypals.So im waiting to open one for paypal 
laugh.gif

most of my homeboys dont have one....

they say its better cause when they go out to the bar once the cash they took is gone they dont pull out their cc

most of my homeboys dont have one....

they say its better cause when they go out to the bar once the cash they took is gone they dont pull out their cc

Back
Top Bottom