Who else has run away from home?

I had to bounce twice. Once in 5th grade because I got detention and missed my ride home. I wasn't trying to take that L once my mom found out she had tocome pick me up herself.
laugh.gif
So when detention let out, I jetted with no idea where thehell I was going. I ended up back on the school grounds sleeping in a miniature log cabin in the playground. Got picked up by the cops and taken home.

The 2nd time... I think it was 7th or 8th grade. My mom flipped out for the dumbest reason and was trying to beat the holy hell out of me so first I ran to myneighbors. Then she got more pissed because I embarrassed her, so I jetted, I ended up crashing at some random kids house who's parents didn't give adamn...

I'm pretty sure I didn't catch a whippin on those 2 occasions upon returning home. Which ain't sayin much, cuz I took some L's for the agesduring my childhood.
smh.gif

I know y'all got some stories... Share.

Yo, my mom is/was crazy.
laugh.gif
Ican laugh at it now. It wasn't funny back then.

But I know I can't be the only one on NT who's bounce from home for a little while.

nerd.gif

yupp....one time my moms was trippin' about every little +#%@ i did, i couldnt take it so i left and started stealing a +#%@ load of spray paint at homedepot...did some graffiti here and there...then i noticed it was getting late and saw an old friend of mines older brother and he was headin to go eat....so ihopped in with his friends...ate sum wingstop and got faded while watching the notorious BIG...didnt come back till 2 days....

nope never. i don't remember exactly what i did but one time my mom got mad pissed off and said she was taking me to the police station. she made me walkwith her half way to the precinct crying and her screaming in front of everyone. had me embarrassed and shook that i wasn't going to come back home at thesame time.

Originally Posted by krider31

Why run away if your gonna come back?????

Well, the time I was 11, I applied for a mortgage but got denied. Are you serious?
laugh.gif

I tried to get out of there on many occasions. But where else was I going to go?

My mom flips out on me for the dumbest %+$% and wants me to apologize. I decided I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction because she just wants me toadmit fault even if I'm not so she decides to kick me out.

As soon as I walk out the door she made me stay.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Nope, I just took my beatings.

Or when I was really you I would sometimes hide in the closet for a while
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I could have too, if my mom would have stuck to beating me with something reasonable. One of my worst childhood memories was being curled up in a ball on thefloor while my mom was beating me with a heavy drum stick. The most outlandish thing she ever beat me with a wooden closetpole.
5545418a-e059-487e-9a1c-ea0e31337901_2.jpg

And no, I'm not exaggerating.
tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I had to run.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I could have too, if my mom would have stuck to beating me with something reasonable. One of my worst childhood memories was being curled up in a ball on the floor while my mom was beating me with a heavy drum stick. The most outlandish thing she ever beat me with a wooden closet pole.

tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I had to run.

Put that fear into you so if you %%$% up again.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I could have too, if my mom would have stuck to beating me with something reasonable. One of my worst childhood memories was being curled up in a ball on the floor while my mom was beating me with a heavy drum stick. The most outlandish thing she ever beat me with a wooden closet pole.

tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I had to run.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son sounding like Kunta.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

laugh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I had to run.

Nah, she was a nut with an anger management problem. If she was trying to perfect my dance steps I would have been at least as good as Usher or Chris Brown.

I didn't intend for this thread to be about my unfortunate childhood...
But it does say a lot about what I thought was "normal" growing up.

I tried a few times but then I got hungry so I would just come home. Plus, I loved my mom too much to make her worry.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

laugh.gif
smh.gif

tired.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

I had to run.

Nah, she was a nut with an anger management problem. If she was trying to perfect my dance steps I would have been at least as good as Usher or Chris Brown.

I didn't intend for this thread to be about my unfortunate childhood...
But it does say a lot about what I thought was "normal" growing up.

Damn and I though I had it bad. Switchs from poisen Ivey was some ##!#

Back
Top Bottom