Who else HATES the Police?

I don't think I hate or fear anyone more then the police....they are officially the biggest gang and if you are not Paying up your getting locked up....

i hate when police bother you for dumb stuff and i hate when police don't follow the laws they are paid to enforce

i hate when police bother you for dumb stuff and i hate when police don't follow the laws they are paid to enforce

Originally Posted by andybricks

I don't think I hate or fear anyone more then the police....they are officially the biggest gang and if you are not Paying up your getting locked up....

Police lock people up for not giving them bribes? Where are we Nigeria?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Let me smoke my tree and stop pulling me over for being a young black male and i'm good, but until then #+## em'... Also if you're not a black man in the south like honestly I don't think you could relate, say i'm playing the race card or whatever.. I know what me and my black friends/fam go through and I also have plenty of other race friends that I kick it with so I really get to see it from both spectrums.

I do appreciate the legit cops though.

Let me smoke my tree and stop pulling me over for being a young black male and i'm good, but until then #+## em'... Also if you're not a black man in the south like honestly I don't think you could relate, say i'm playing the race card or whatever.. I know what me and my black friends/fam go through and I also have plenty of other race friends that I kick it with so I really get to see it from both spectrums.

I do appreciate the legit cops though.

I more hate the power they are given then I do the individuals.

Not to say that a lot of them aren't complete jerks.

I more hate the power they are given then I do the individuals.

Not to say that a lot of them aren't complete jerks.

some cops are just +**+! compared to others
fullerton/irvine cops are the biggest +**+! ever

LAPD/Chino Hills never had a problem with them

some cops are just +**+! compared to others
fullerton/irvine cops are the biggest +**+! ever

LAPD/Chino Hills never had a problem with them

I got beat damned near senseless by a group of about 15 black people on the train.

I was walkin through a park in Harlem and two black dudes came up to me and put a knife to me while they popped my chain.

I don't dislike black people in the slightest.

Am I mentally tougher than you OP?

I got beat damned near senseless by a group of about 15 black people on the train.

I was walkin through a park in Harlem and two black dudes came up to me and put a knife to me while they popped my chain.

I don't dislike black people in the slightest.

Am I mentally tougher than you OP?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

It is what it is.....

mostly people that are trully scared or have some sort of power deficiency in society and thats why they join the police

then when things pop off they cant handle it and start shooting people cause cops are human too, just the scared type.
Boy stop. I am a cop and you are either 12 years old or ignorant. I played D-1 football, started, graduated with a degree in Management and Finance. Got hella swag and i'm not fearful of anyone I make contact with. Also I don't abuse my power. Believe it or not cops get fired all the time for that #@#. Dude you not living in the real world. Policing is all about PR. My agency will be damned if they let one officer ruin our image.
The guys who usually become a cop for power and control usually quit anyways. Cops who are jerks usually are the ones who get swung on in videos or disrespected. They are the ones who don't make it 25 year policing. If they do they end up committing suicide because they are so CYNICAL. They don't trust anyone and can't make it in society.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

It is what it is.....

mostly people that are trully scared or have some sort of power deficiency in society and thats why they join the police

then when things pop off they cant handle it and start shooting people cause cops are human too, just the scared type.
Boy stop. I am a cop and you are either 12 years old or ignorant. I played D-1 football, started, graduated with a degree in Management and Finance. Got hella swag and i'm not fearful of anyone I make contact with. Also I don't abuse my power. Believe it or not cops get fired all the time for that #@#. Dude you not living in the real world. Policing is all about PR. My agency will be damned if they let one officer ruin our image.
The guys who usually become a cop for power and control usually quit anyways. Cops who are jerks usually are the ones who get swung on in videos or disrespected. They are the ones who don't make it 25 year policing. If they do they end up committing suicide because they are so CYNICAL. They don't trust anyone and can't make it in society.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom