Who else HATES the Police?

Originally Posted by Diego

I got beat damned near senseless by a group of about 15 black people on the train.

I was walkin through a park in Harlem and two black dudes came up to me and put a knife to me while they popped my chain.

I don't dislike black people in the slightest.

Am I mentally tougher than you OP?

What? 2 totally different things. Have you ever come in contact with a black person that did consider a good person? I have NEVER met a good cop. So until I do, im led to believe that this is how they act.

I got beat damned near senseless by a group of about 15 black people on the train.

I was walkin through a park in Harlem and two black dudes came up to me and put a knife to me while they popped my chain.

What? 2 totally different things. Have you ever come in contact with a black person that did consider a good person? I have NEVER met a good cop. So until I do, im led to believe that this is how they act.

I love the police. they're there when I call them and when others call them.
they help our communities be safer places. =]

I love the police. they're there when I call them and when others call them.
they help our communities be safer places. =]

Originally Posted by Cuffy

what do you mean you've never met a good cop? what is suppose to be a good cop? 

what do you mean you've never met a good cop? what is suppose to be a good cop? 

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-dial-911#reply-10894221

My mans was in that ##*%% pistol whipping everybody
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

/end of thread.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

You must've done something wrong for them to do that to you. Not all cops are like that. And believe or not, most people run to cops for help.

Being born black in the hood.OP I'm use to it so I normally talk smack back and call IA on their #!% when they get on my nerve or rough me up .

yes.. that will get you very far 
tired.gif

and i'm positive that all the people here who are "%$#$ the police" have this type of attitude, which is WHY they get constantly harassed. 

You must've done something wrong for them to do that to you. Not all cops are like that. And believe or not, most people run to cops for help.

Being born black in the hood.OP I'm use to it so I normally talk smack back and call IA on their #!% when they get on my nerve or rough me up .

tired.gif

and i'm positive that all the people here who are "%$#$ the police" have this type of attitude, which is WHY they get constantly harassed. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

tired.gif

and i'm positive that all the people here who are "%$#$ the police" have this type of attitude, which is WHY they get constantly harassed
3 high school seniors just left a club a few nights before graduation.
they hop in the driver's car (99 escalade....actually his mom's) and begin to make thier way out of the parking lot.
the club just let out, so the womenz are everywhere. they pull up on a chik so one of the dudes can holla
next thing u know, the truck is surrounded by police cars blocking all paths
"get the %%@% out the car"
guns are drawn by these officers as they approach the truck
the driver complies, and stops the truck after a few cops put beams on them nd beat on the doors
the guys in the passenger side and back seat never touched the ground when they opened the doors, str8 from the truck to the hood of a cop car...the driver is now face down on the ground
no rights were read, no explanation was given until these gys were handcuffed and in the backseat of cop cars
thier reason was this same truck "looked like a stolen vehicle", but the tags weren't ran until after they were totally embarrassed and wrongfully accused
no one was seriously injured, but the driver still has that glass sratch on his face from a busted beer bottle he was laying on while the police searched the vehicle
not a single damn has been given for police since this happened to me, and i neva got that chiks digits

tired.gif

and i'm positive that all the people here who are "%$#$ the police" have this type of attitude, which is WHY they get constantly harassed
they hop in the driver's car (99 escalade....actually his mom's) and begin to make thier way out of the parking lot.
the club just let out, so the womenz are everywhere. they pull up on a chik so one of the dudes can holla
the driver complies, and stops the truck after a few cops put beams on them nd beat on the doors
the guys in the passenger side and back seat never touched the ground when they opened the doors, str8 from the truck to the hood of a cop car...the driver is now face down on the ground
no rights were read, no explanation was given until these gys were handcuffed and in the backseat of cop cars
thier reason was this same truck "looked like a stolen vehicle", but the tags weren't ran until after they were totally embarrassed and wrongfully accused
no one was seriously injured, but the driver still has that glass sratch on his face from a busted beer bottle he was laying on while the police searched the vehicle
not a single damn has been given for police since this happened to me, and i neva got that chiks digits

No, that is the EXACT same thing. You are generalizing an entire group of people based on your negative experiences. This is exactly what racist white people have been doing to us for years. How can you not see that?

No, that is the EXACT same thing. You are generalizing an entire group of people based on your negative experiences. This is exactly what racist white people have been doing to us for years. How can you not see that?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

tired.gif

And people wonder why we dislike cops.

I've been patted down, cuffed, and thrown in the backseat of a cop car without the cop searching my plates or anything. All up in my whip looking for the trees or anything else they can bust a young minority down with.

After 10 minutes, one of the cops runs my plates while I'm in the backseat of the car and sees that my car is registered under my dad's name who is a high ranking law enforcement official, then he yells to his partner "Frank, Stop! We're done here!"

Only god knows what they would have done if my dad wasn't who he was. This was only one instance in my life, but this lets you know that %%+$ is real... So no matter what you people say about cops, you won't be able to sway me or anyone else in our disdain for them.

tired.gif

I've been patted down, cuffed, and thrown in the backseat of a cop car without the cop searching my plates or anything. All up in my whip looking for the trees or anything else they can bust a young minority down with.

After 10 minutes, one of the cops runs my plates while I'm in the backseat of the car and sees that my car is registered under my dad's name who is a high ranking law enforcement official, then he yells to his partner "Frank, Stop! We're done here!"

Only god knows what they would have done if my dad wasn't who he was. This was only one instance in my life, but this lets you know that %%+$ is real... So no matter what you people say about cops, you won't be able to sway me or anyone else in our disdain for them.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

tired.gif

Wait, wut?

tired.gif

Wait, wut?

Wait, wut?
My dad is an investigator in the district attorney's office. He's not a "police officer."  That's why I said law enforcement instead of saying police officer or cop.

Wait, wut?
My dad is an investigator in the district attorney's office. He's not a "police officer."  That's why I said law enforcement instead of saying police officer or cop.

I dislike cops for what I've seen them do to my friends and family. I'm a young black male and I have yet to even be pulled over. Its coming though.
30t6p3b.gif

I dislike cops for what I've seen them do to my friends and family. I'm a young black male and I have yet to even be pulled over. Its coming though.
30t6p3b.gif

I just read about cops beating some homeless dude to death.

Can't wait for them to be punished severely (suspensions, administrative leave, slap on the wrist, etc).
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom