Who else HATES the Police?

I just read about cops beating some homeless dude to death.

Can't wait for them to be punished severely (suspensions, administrative leave, slap on the wrist, etc).
eyes.gif

I can relate op. #%%$ the Police! Been pulled over or given tickets for bs too many times.
30t6p3b.gif
 I think the cops more then abuse their authority at times.

I can relate op. #%%$ the Police! Been pulled over or given tickets for bs too many times.
30t6p3b.gif
 I think the cops more then abuse their authority at times.

i don't mean to make this a racial comment, but truth is truth... the only ppl i know who DO like cops are white. go figure?

i don't mean to make this a racial comment, but truth is truth... the only ppl i know who DO like cops are white. go figure?

I used to hate all cops but there are a few decent ones out.

Got pulled over last night for expired tags. Cop told me nice tattoos and I referred him to my artist and bounced.
pimp.gif

I used to hate all cops but there are a few decent ones out.

Got pulled over last night for expired tags. Cop told me nice tattoos and I referred him to my artist and bounced.
pimp.gif

i actually filed a complaint against a local sheriff who gave me unnecessary problems the other night. i contacted a few friends i had in law enforcement and told them the situation and they told me to file a complaint so hopefully something good comes out of it.

i actually filed a complaint against a local sheriff who gave me unnecessary problems the other night. i contacted a few friends i had in law enforcement and told them the situation and they told me to file a complaint so hopefully something good comes out of it.

Becoming a cop should be a much more difficult and rigorous task than scoring well on a test and joining the Academy. Requiring college degrees doesn't mean *$!% when the guy's only there to have power.

Becoming a cop should be a much more difficult and rigorous task than scoring well on a test and joining the Academy. Requiring college degrees doesn't mean *$!% when the guy's only there to have power.

I'll bet that most of you who have had these bad experiences with cops brought it upon themselves. Honestly, if you're cool with the cops they're cool with you.
People are always talking about cops being disrespectful and stuff. They're not there to be your friends, they're there to "protect and serve."

Would you like them to say "May I please have your liscense and registration?" Why not have em wipe your +!+ for you?

You guys assume the moment you hear the siren that you're gonna be on the news on some Rodney King type steez. That's not always the case.

I'll bet that most of you who have had these bad experiences with cops brought it upon themselves. Honestly, if you're cool with the cops they're cool with you.
People are always talking about cops being disrespectful and stuff. They're not there to be your friends, they're there to "protect and serve."

Would you like them to say "May I please have your liscense and registration?" Why not have em wipe your +!+ for you?

You guys assume the moment you hear the siren that you're gonna be on the news on some Rodney King type steez. That's not always the case.

Back
Top Bottom