Who else HATES the Police?

I'm sure anybody saying positive stuff about the cops ain't black. it's easy to say "oh, not all cops are bad" or "we always call when we need em" <---not black folks. ain't nobody calling the cops. they not gonna show up anyway, or show up hella late, take a report and be done. Protect and Serve, yeah right!

More like harrass and racial profile.

I guess you CAN say not all cops are bad because it's wrong to generalize, but the vast majority are.

I'm sure anybody saying positive stuff about the cops ain't black. it's easy to say "oh, not all cops are bad" or "we always call when we need em" <---not black folks. ain't nobody calling the cops. they not gonna show up anyway, or show up hella late, take a report and be done. Protect and Serve, yeah right!

More like harrass and racial profile.

I guess you CAN say not all cops are bad because it's wrong to generalize, but the vast majority are.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

Nah, police are my friends
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

word.

speeding ticket just took $700+ outta my pocket, but i still love those lil boogers. 
embarassed.gif

some are ok, and some are gay. this youngin i mess wit is nypd and im loving that she be lookin out

some are ok, and some are gay. this youngin i mess wit is nypd and im loving that she be lookin out

Originally Posted by proper english

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

word.

speeding ticket just took $700+ outta my pocket, but i still love those lil boogers. 
embarassed.gif

you better have been doing 90-100 in a carpool lane for that much money

Originally Posted by proper english

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

word.

embarassed.gif

you better have been doing 90-100 in a carpool lane for that much money

I don't think I hate or fear anyone more then the police....they are officially the biggest gang and if you are not Paying up your getting locked up....

Back
Top Bottom